Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

It has a tissue box holder

E4A25019-E307-43D7-A330-D6A85F80CA59_zps

NOS stuff like those and "butt snuffers" (vacuum ashtrays) commanded outrageous prices for a few years in the late 1980s and early 1990s. You would stick your cigarette butt in the little scoop to the left of the tissue dispenser and your car's engine vacuum would suck the butt into a glass jar under the hood that you could dispose of at your convenience - lotsa neat stuff in the 1950s!

tri-five-trivia-ashtray.jpg

vactray13.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOS stuff like those and "butt snuffers" (vacuum ashtrays) commanded outrageous prices for a few years in the late 1980s and early 1990s. You would stick your cigarette butt in the little scoop to the left of the tissue dispenser and your car's engine vacuum would suck the butt into a glass jar under the hood that you could dispose of at your convenience - lotsa neat stuff in the 1950s!

tri-five-trivia-ashtray.jpg

vactray13.jpg

So cool! I love stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know they made a Shelby rampage but if they did I don't think this is one of them.

According to Rumorpedia...

There was a "Shelby Rampage" built by Chrysler/Shelby engineers in their free time for Carroll Shelby, but there is no official record of the existence of such a vehicle.

Looking around online, there seem to be plenty of folks who built their own though...   ^_^

1982_dodge_rampage-pic-71876343943124225

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously who drives a fucking 55 gasser to the paint store at 9 in the morning JUST to make me look like an asshole??

uXGF6vq.jpg

And i just noticed how big our Shepherd looks in the 411,,, :rofl: :rofl:

7CvQcUz.jpg

• Like 4