• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

couple of beaters for sailing

Montesano at the tow yard

FAT510001-10.jpg

Raymond ,,,yes there is a town called Raymond ,,lorf

Hasn`t been licensed since 1992 , It obviously was garaged most if not that whole time by the looks of the rust ,, or lack of it.,

looked to be a V8 swap that was abandoned

FAT510004-6.jpg

FAT510005-4.jpg

FAT510006-3.jpg

I actually really want one... MKI VWs are the only fwd I'd consider owning. There's a yellow caddy with a topper on it in a local yard here, but it's pretty beat. It might be a little much since I know nothing about VWs.

I troll CL all the time looking at what MKIs are for sale in my area. There's a nice looking 4dr Rabbit up right now I wouldn't mind having. Just don't have the cash.

3Ka3Ie3He5N55Ib5F5cagcb6afb75f4cb13a3.jpg

I actually really want one... MKI VWs are the only fwd I'd consider owning. There's a yellow caddy with a topper on it in a local yard here, but it's pretty beat. It might be a little much since I know nothing about VWs.

I troll CL all the time looking at what MKIs are for sale in my area. There's a nice looking 4dr Rabbit up right now I wouldn't mind having. Just don't have the cash.

3Ka3Ie3He5N55Ib5F5cagcb6afb75f4cb13a3.jpg

IMO, ditch the wheels and that Rabbit looks pretty good....

The Vega is a blast from the past. Concidering how many there use to be on the roads in the 70's it's a pretty rare find especially in the condition it is. Love the orginal plates too....

I love the old Civics. Those are great little cars....

I think that looks stupid, but it looks well built. I give him props for the execution. Id like to say Ive never seen this before, but "utes" like this were all over Perth and Freemantle (Australia) when I was there.

Probably somebody that just couldn't stand to part with their car after it got rear ended and two six packs later of looking at it with his drunk friends said "I got an I-deer!". Sometimes I don't now if it's sadder or funnier when people with bad taste have skills.
  • Like 1

They use it in a storage yard to move trailors and cars thats the exhaust flapper in trunk area on MB. there are alot of nice trucks in the country that put flat beds on them ,there is a 1950 Chevy truck that come here with a Vett rear end under flat bed.I always want to put stock bed on it.

i thought the el camino was kinda cool for what probably had happened to it.... clean execution of a different concept after a hard wreck....I woulda continued the quarter panel in front of the wheel up to the bed and wheels for a sleeker look ...but maybe it was that hard hit from behind....(again no homo...)

didnt see the flapper .... thats nice ...