Beat Work's B210

nismo dr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The suspension on these is a little new to me, any insight as to what they did to get the rear this low?

From the looks of it, recurved springs. Made lower and stiffer. Any good spring shop should be able to make some to your specs. That way you can ditch the lowering blocks and spring helpers too. :thumbup:

Of course the "easy" way would be to take out your 2" blocks and swap in 3" blocks, take the spring helpers off, and deal with it rubbing a bit. ;)

I figured it was something like that. I'll probably take the easy route for now and deal with a little rubbing.

FYI, was thinking about this today and had a realization. If you changed out the 185/60-14 tires for 185/55-14 tires, you could go lower and get a lot less rubbing. :thumbup:

Or for mega-stretch and mega-low, get some 165/55-14s. B)

FYI, was thinking about this today and had a realization. If you changed out the 185/60-14 tires for 185/55-14 tires, you could go lower and get a lot less rubbing. :thumbup:

Or for mega-stretch and mega-low, get some 165/55-14s. B)

Yeah, I think those 185/55s will be my next set. However, I would like to get the car pretty low so those 165/55s will probably be needed in the future.

FWIW, they pop up on ebay from time to time, for usually $100 or so. :thumbup:

Had I kept my B210 much longer, I would have to had pulled the trigger on one... :wub:

Damn, I have yet to see one of these popup on ebay at all, and I've been looking for awhile. Do you remember what they were listed as? Seriously, if you see one let me know!