Body shop recommendations in North San Diego County

I know this has come up before, but here I am doing it again ! (Btw, did my diligent searches for 'body shop san diego', 'body and paint san diego', 'body work paint san diego' ,etc and didn't find anything useful)

So... anyone had good or bad experiences with body & paint in North SD County ?

I had a guy come out from a local body shop to give me an estimate and he's willing to do the work cheaply enough, but all of a sudden I have a pre-case of buyer's remorse and starting to second guess myself.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeker > 620 KC is also up in your neck of the woods. I live in Clairemont, but I'm willing to go anywhere in the county if anybody has a good recommendation. I'm planning on starting prep work on my truck later this year and will also be in the market for a good paint & body shop early next year.

I've been asking around for awhile on a personal networking basis and I'm not getting good vibes on the feedback. Results seem to vary a lot.. Some get a pretty decent result from their own in-garage efforts, while others get worse from so-called professionals. Now I'm leaning towards just doing the body and paint myself. I know what needs to be done but I'm just not patient enough and setup for it. Either that or boils down to trusting the local shops with a ton of money to go all-out or go with a cheaper price to get a random result.