510 repair sections

wead

Hi.

Do you have fenders for 510 1971.mod.

What about bumpers?

AUTOMOTIVE PANEL CRAFT do not make the full fender however we fabricate the lower front fender.Sorry we can't make bumpers.

Wead

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCLUSIVE TO AUTOMOTIVE PANEL CRAFT!

Brand new Datsun 4 door doglegs.

Each quality piece has been individually hand crafted out of 1mm, cold rolled steel using old fashioned coach building techniques and tooling to ensure the closest match possible to the original 510 dogleg.

These doglegs have been designed for easy fitment and match up to original rockers (sill) and for an easy corner weld to reduce buckling.

These panels are only available from Automotive Panel Craft!

Price - $99 ea. or $180 a set plus shipping.

APC welcomes group buys for discounts on doglegs and shipping!

All payments can be made via paypal.

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

I'd like full quarter panels for 2dr's....I'm not sure how outrageous the price would be for them but I have a can that was in accident on the passenger side quarter panel and I would like to repair it.

Hi ,we make a full rear panel for the 4 door for $450 just to give you ball park figure. Post some pics and we will see if we can make the section you need.

Here are pictures of the damage.

img4405um.jpg

img9717pe.jpg

2%2520door.png

we can make a full quater to weld in where I have drawn on it.. we are waiting on postage details of a quarter offered to us by one of the ratsun members so we can get a template.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I see you make the doglegs for the 4 door. What about the front lower quarter panel for the 2 door? from the door to the back wheel well? also shipping for both sides to 94568 please. thanks.

6F757365-2344-4F96-AA3E-174D694BD90C-106

Trying to get some patterns this weekend of a 2door.I will get back to you with a price plus postage.Could you give me some measurements of how far the rust extends up the wheel arch and along the bottom.thanks

fender rails???

im looking for a left side.

Fender rail which I assume is the same as what we call the inner skirt support like 1200  that we sell on ebay.1600 is $240 plus shipping which I will get back to you with a price.

I, too, am interested in the front lower valance, if ever available.

I, too, am interested in the front lower valance, if ever available.

We are trying to find a better way to make them with costs kept to a minimum .When we come up with something we will let you know.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.