Wednesday cruise in @ PIR

fiveNdime

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike: Always a pleasure. Fun actually. :) ...and I got some sweet powder coating done.

Here's my pics:

YES! Over a 1000 cars. Here's just maybe half:

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

The crew:

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

Others:

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

There were cars parked everywhere a car can be parked. They even started lining um up along the access road that the drag cars use to head back to the pits. Oh yeah. THat's another thing. The drag races are going on at the same time. This spot is like Mecca. Beaches' Bar & Grill was serving up food and drink and they sponsored music. Car show. Bike show (bikers were there in force.) Drag racing. HOLY COW! Yup, we're going uurlier next week. The only thing missing were select imports. Other then us Dats, there were Brits and Germans. Nothing of the Mugen or Nissan dialect that I saw. Also w/ that, no cute asian gurlies walking around. ;) Hahahaha. And MY asian cutie was at work.

-Brian

So where's all the butt shot pics I saw you taking?? :)

No asian cuties. No butt shots. :) Hahaha!

Nice pics brian!

I might get around to taking more as the summer progresses. Usually when we're there I don't really feel like toting around a camera

I know what you're talkin about. I didn't take any pics at Canby because I figured everyone else had it covered. I like to enjoy myself at these things. Hard to do that when you're shutter buggin. Also, there were just flat out too many awesome rides. It'd take forever.

-Brian

I'm in next week! Try to get my brother to roll the 520 out. Wanna caravan? Let me know when.

You're on! I think it'd be fun to all meet up somewhere pretty close and all roll in together. We all (besides Mike, Paula and myself) had to find eachother and congregate. Who knows the area enough? Where can we meet and not get too separated rollin?

-Brian

Mike I was told that even with a truck load of people it was still 5 bucks? I don't know but I think I'm going to make sure I get there early when I go back so I can enjoy it more.

By the way nice shots of the cars.....I will bring the cam if I can remember next time. And meeting for a roll in datsun style would be awesome.

Yeah, i cruised in with Driven. Other then Jeff, we ran into another 1200 Coupe owner. Sorry dood, if you're reading this, i didn't catch your name or your sign on. REALLY cool swap.

Turn out yesterday was pretty small. I'm probably not going to be going for a while after this. The trucks under the knife. :)

-Brian

• 2 weeks later...