What seats are you using in your 510??

illest

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you edit this post? Because when I posted that, only the first picture was there. So.. in other words, no didn't see it.

But those seats really do look good actually!

Yeah I added more pics/views so you're right :) anyway I just need to get around to putting them on.

Like Randman said I preferred to keep it all Nissan. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd run stockers if I could find a pair of nice black ones... but that is like asking for 20 perfect front bumpers.

Ill be letting go of mine soon. They will need redone in the seat part at least. But they are still very comfy. Did a 400 mile trip and my ass didn't hurt once.

True, but... At that point. You can have the same foam shit they use in those seats, installed on the OG 510 seat, then recovered.  You get the original look with the new technology.  BAM!

I dig these seats, but going with MR2's.  I'd keep them if they weren't ripped myself :rofl:

aren't getting new seats and upholstering 510 seats around the same price?

well getting some clean good seats/

I'm not sure what I want to run yet.

and i think my seats have done the same thing tristins did.

im leanin pretty far back. its actually funny. 

I've got 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT seats, a buddy recommended them and grabbed them for $100 for both seats.  The front mounts are normally angled, but a hammer made them flat to fit on the stock front but mount.  The mounting hole width was perfect if I remember correctly (installed them a couple years ago.  For rear mounts I had to make mounts since the sliders are longer than 510 stock ones, I cut up some rusty 510 stock seat mounts, and mounted them up. Haven't really driven her, but they feel great while sitting in my garage lol.  Thinking up picking up some of that fabric spray and spraying them black.

1914518_1236459147477_5538049_n.jpg?oh=7

I've got 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT seats, a buddy recommended them and grabbed them for $100 for both seats.  The front mounts are normally angled, but a hammer made them flat to fit on the stock front but mount.  The mounting hole width was perfect if I remember correctly (installed them a couple years ago.  For rear mounts I had to make mounts since the sliders are longer than 510 stock ones, I cut up some rusty 510 stock seat mounts, and mounted them up. Haven't really driven her, but they feel great while sitting in my garage lol.  Thinking up picking up some of that fabric spray and spraying them black.

IMG_4309.jpg

Those look nice!

• 2 months later...

Have some old Recaro SEs that I'm running.  Gray fabric... wish they were black though.

Contemplating getting the originals redone too, with alcantara for the seating and back surfaces, and black leather for the sides and back.

I'll post pics when I get a chance.

• 2 months later...