severed ties show

gene knight

i heard a rumor that there will be a severed ties show in dec. here in phoenix at the castles-n-coasters playland located on I-17/Dunlap. dates are to be posted later as soon as i get word from Kurt from AUTOCORE CUSTOMS shop.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

anybody going to severed ties show here in phoenix? need to hurry cuz there is going to be 31 classes and 21 best of classes to accommondate every make, model, and type of vehicles out there. this will be the 14th year running and hopefully more years to follow. for more info email severedinthesouthwest@yahoo.com. and the date is still december 8th

• 2 weeks later...

Castles and Coasters @ I-17 and Dunlap? I lived 2 blocks from there on 19th and Dunlap when I was in school.. what an awful, awful place..

Severed Ties? Amen, and amen.

Is this the Mall with the BIG CIRCLE Roadway around it? Good times in 87....My slamed 2dr racing a slamed out B210, we ended up friends...lol

Lol I lived their for a bit. Rough streets in the Peoria mall area

• 2 weeks later...

well just a little over a week until the severed ties show, now i got an issue with my lash pads coming off from valve springs and rockers getting crooked. and i broke off a bolt that holds my door striker plate holder that is bolted to cab, now i gotta cut out a piece of metal from cab and remove plate and drill out /tap broken bolts , then i gotta install a cover access plate with new screws and do some adjusting of fenders/doors so i wont hit fenders when opening doors and have a even gap around doors and fenders/hood

went to the severed ties show and some a**hole hits my truck and takes off, lucky some of the other club members tried to catch him but the pricks got away, was able to get plate # and i called the cops but they are worthless, they only said that if i was on street driving when it happened then they can put out a alert but since it happened at show parking lot and was not $ money worth thier time to fill out the paperwork they can do was issue me a file/complaint # to turn into my insurance company