Parting out 75 620 Augusta, GA

Hello. As the title states, I am parting out a 75 620. Its a rust bucket which is a shame b/c I think it only had 77k on it before it was put to pasture. Doors and hood are still in good shape. Front signal covers busted. Dash pad a mess. Here are some old pics. I left the camera at the warehouse after I took the motor out. Oh, and I can not sell anything that will turn it into a non rolling piece. I have no trailer, only a dolly. If you want the rear etc etc, you gotta take the whole thing. I have no title for it. Got lost.

Motor, Transmission, Wheels are mine.

Fuel tank is gone as well.

Will ship on your dime via USPS.

willing to trade for 521 Stuff. Tailgate, rockers stuff like that. Or a short tail 5 speed.

Thank you

Jeff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal only unless local pickup please.

All prices plus shipping. Ship USPS from home.

Most items have hardware.

659_zpsf913ac39.jpg

Fuse box, no melted spots dirt and cobweb at no additional charge $12.00

Horns $5.00 each or 2 for $8.00

Ash Tray, brown in color??? $3.00 has bracket for dash (random hardware not included)

Under hood light and switch, not tested $4.00660_zpsc44a8a0b.jpg

662_zps75da01f4.jpg

663_zpscfbb1461.jpg

Pair of sunvisors, dirty and dont know how they will clean $10.00

Fuel door and gas cap, door not mint but useable $4.00

Wiper bottle and bracket Pump untested $8.00

Voltage regulator, Looks fresh Untested 6 pin round connector Its a Wells brand but im selling cheap $5.00

664_zps8466322f.jpg

Charcoal Canister and bracket Clip on bracket kinda rough 4.47

666_zps2b6a0676.jpg

Passenger Side tail light w/ bucket Both mounting bolts intact 9.99

667_zpsf03ff93e.jpg

668_zps14369150.jpg

Pillar vents $10.00 pair

642_zps770dc6de.jpg

643_zps6cd7ffdb.jpg

Tailgate Pretty damn straight Some rust but nothing super deep 25.00

654_zpsab541e19.jpg

Only pic of the grill I took...durrrr...Not in bad shape, only 2 rings for h/l's all tabs there slight crack at bottom of v in the middle good for a dd $15.00 NO SHIPPING

All prices are best offer! Best offers are to be private messaged please.

I will look at the wiring and check it out. Might be okay but there was some hack work under the hood(like the tshirt grommet and brown extension cord alt fix). Let me make sure the bezels will pop off the grill easy. If so, dunno, 4.46 for both? + shipping of course Hopefully the harness will be good and you can get both

I will get some pics of the inside of the marker lights. I think they should be good tho. The tail light bucket was clean on the inside.

thanks

Jeff

What would you want for the rear bumper?

Gotta be cheap since the mailman's gonna have his greedy hand out for that one most likely....LOL.

I'm in 91710.

Lemme know.

--Ray

7.89 for the bumper....Let me make sure I can get it unbolted from the frame first. Shipping will probally suck though. Let me see what I can do. Might take me a couple of days to mess with that. Im working till wendsday night, then off till sunday morning.

Thanks

Jeff

Ok Jeff, just lemme know what you come up with :)

What would you want for the rear bumper?

Gotta be cheap since the mailman's gonna have his greedy hand out for that one most likely....LOL.

I'm in 91710.

Lemme know.

--Ray

Shipping will be around 50 dollars (have not got it packaged and actually quoted. this is by measurement) Still on truck. Was my wedding anniversary. Will get to work more in the next three days. Before I fight it off, will this be to much for you?

Hey, Hows the hood? Im in Locust Grove, Ga and need one.

Come and get it. Its straight with rust, but nothing bad.

i will tak ethe vents that go behind the doors ho muck to 84728

$4.00 shipping + 3.67 Vents = 7.67 total Pm your paypal email and I will send you an invoice.

Could you let me know how much shipped (91401) for the accelerator cable + pedal and clutch fan with shroud and also the y pipe running from the exhaust about mid way down the car?

Acc cable was cut and a set screw type locker??? was used If you want it and the acc pedal it will be 9.58 for the two parts and 10.00 shipping. The other parts are not for sale. If you do want the other two, please pm your paypal email and I will send an invoice.

tail lights and buckets to 85345

Only have the pictured passenger bucket, the other side is has two broken bolts. The lens is okay though. Shipping would be 9.00 out your way for up to two pounds. Let me know.

Do you still have both fenders?

Have both. They are in poor shape. Lots of rust and ones been hit. Dont know how thin they normally are but these want to give with the lightest pressure. If you really need em, 10 for the pair. Keep you in mind for the hood.

hows the plastic gauge cluster surround?

Cant rememeber but do want to say its poor. Will check and get pics later today.

And thank you everyone.

I'm interested in the side markers - how clean (rust?) are the insides of the buckets? Pics of the insides would be great!

020_zpsdd2c0c9c.jpg

Rusty and the worst.

019_zpscbd0de6e.jpg

Coroded

018_zpsa39f110b.jpg

Lightly coroded

017_zps9de7850b.jpg

mo rust

$10.00 Red markers

$10.00 Amber markers

Let me know something.

Thanks again

Shipping will be around 50 dollars (have not got it packaged and actually quoted. this is by measurement) Still on truck. Was my wedding anniversary. Will get to work more in the next three days. Before I fight it off, will this be to much for you?

Thanks for the quote, B, but yeah I'm gonna have ta pass........Happy Anni'!

--Ray

hey do you have the metal rings that go around the headlights and the components that the headlight are mounted on ? if so how much im in atlanta

I think I only have one of the rings left and still have both of the buckets. 8.00 for both buckets plus shipping. Take both of the buckets and you can have the last ring. Shouldnt be more than $7 for two pounds in state. Let me know.

Jeff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.