Blue MK1 MR2 Seats $100 OBO - SACRAMENTO-

I like these seats but don't need them, and the wife is nagging me to sell these. I'm in Sacramento.

I would prefer pickup only. Due to the size I really don't want to ship these, also it would probably cost more than the seats.

$100 obo. Comes with seat rails and the fabric and seat is in very good condition, color is blue.

These have pretty much been stored covered in my garage.

7987575583_990b580a20_z.jpg

7987582570_7b621f1e43_z.jpg

7987575259_5f896130f4_z.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have these same mr2 seats and they are very comfy. Glws dude

Thanks. The only reason I did not use these is I ended up getting the Porsche tombstone seats the next week and they are a better period fit for the B210. These are actually more comfortable though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really? No one needs these?

BTW I was able to bring both these seats home in the backseat of the B210 so they are super easy to transport :P.

Just sold the exact seats for the exact same reason, They came with my 1200 and sounds like I replaced them with exactly the same seats you went with, old Porsche leather seats. Now that you have mentioned the word tombstone I see the resemblance. For the future buyer, these MR2 seats are way more comfy and have lots of cool adjustments built in. GLWS

These are just like the seats I am rocking now. Are these the tombstones?

74+seats1243178077.jpg

Just sold the exact seats for the exact same reason, They came with my 1200 and sounds like I replaced them with exactly the same seats you went with, old Porsche leather seats. Now that you have mentioned the word tombstone I see the resemblance. For the future buyer, these MR2 seats are way more comfy and have lots of cool adjustments built in. GLWS

These are just like the seats I am rocking now. Are these the tombstones?

74+seats1243178077.jpg

Yep, but I have the non-power versions in black vinyl. The MR2 seats are more comfy, especially in the summer heat. The tombstone seats look more period correct though, they are also pretty comfy too. 

Adam and Grayson

Vic and i will be heading to Portland in less then 2 months if you want we can transport for free yo

Sounds great, thanks.  I'll work out the details with you the next time I see you around.

winning :)

Dguy210 - my insurance claim settles in a week or so, once its done and i have my new truck ill send you a payment 

Just PM me when you're ready.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.