Too many 620 parts, they need a new home..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I need the steel motor mounts that bolt to the motor for a 74 620 with an L20B in it. Do you have a set of these?

I have one side only, and I don't need know which side it goes too. I thought it was sold, but payment has not been sent. He's had several weeks too. First come first serve.

So PM me if you interested.

[img=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/JKLookabill/IMG_20120913_180046.jpg]

Headlight trim rings for early 620 grill.

Right outer ring? $10

Left inner ring $10

Are they not all the same? I might be interested in these

No, they are not the same. I have these ones and need a left right inner for a spare grill i have.

I am in Upland, but Rancho is really close :D

lol I'm in upland on the weekends sometimes. :thumbup: any chance you know about wiring? been having trouble with my 521, and some mech. charged me 700 for basically electrical taping. :wacko:  or know of a shop thats good n cheap?

lol I'm in upland on the weekends sometimes. :thumbup: any chance you know about wiring? been having trouble with my 521, and some mech. charged me 700 for basically electrical taping. :wacko:  or know of a shop thats good n cheap?

I will PM you, as to not clutter his thread, but I will say that yello620 is really cool and I recommend dealing with him! B)

Hay Yello, Would like to buy the following parts if still in stock: 1. One Head Light Boot 2. Wiper Motor 3. Horns 4. Tach Delet trim with knob. Today is my birthday. How about a bundle price? Thanks, TC

You can add the brake adjusters if they fit back brakes on a '79.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.