FS: Datsun 510 NOS EURO Taillight assemblies & Fender Eyebrow set

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious (not in a dick kinda way) how you determine pricing on items like these?

Availability (lack there of) & previous selling prices (ebay). These prices may seem high, but they are pretty much going rate for these particular NOS items. The prices aren't really out of the ordinary, either - you would pay just as much for a set of new rear tail light assemblies for say...a 350z.
  • Like 4

I'm just curious (not in a dick kinda way) how you determine pricing on items like these?

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail.

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM.

• Like 1

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail.

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM.

chill hombre. My question WAS about the items for sale and it was NOT negative. so what gives? sheesh

sorry SSS510 didn't mean to disturb your thread. My question was legitimate cause i have some NOS parts too that i don't need and been thinking of selling. GLWS.

• Like 1

Availability (lack there of) & previous selling prices (ebay). These prices may seem high, but they are pretty much going rate for these particular NOS items. The prices aren't really out of the ordinary, either - you would pay just as much for a set of new rear tail light assemblies for say...a 350z.

thanks matt.

Well said Matt :thumbup:

sorry SSS510 didn't mean to disturb your thread. My question was legitimate cause i have some NOS parts too that i don't need and been thinking of selling. GLWS.

No worries man all good B) !

chill hombre. My question WAS about the items for sale and it was NOT negative. so what gives? sheesh

Either way it should have been asked in a PM.

Either way it should have been asked in a PM.

Dang, new sheriff in town !

Chill dude, there's been much worse than that here. Imo, the question was asked in a humble and non-inflammatory way.

Also maybe you might want to hang out here for a little while and get more than 9 posts before becoming the new hall monitor.

• Like 1

Dang, new sheriff in town !

Chill dude, there's been much worse than that here. Imo, the question was asked in a humble and non-inflammatory way.

Maybe you want to hang out here for a little while and get more than 9 posts before becoming the new hall monitor.

Yes I'm new here, and I took the time to read posting rules, as much as it maybe non-inflammatory still against the rules. read rule 1. Mods please correct me if I'm wrong??

"Buyers

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM".

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.