EPTXDatsun

New to club with '72 1200

Thanks, guys. No worries. My ad on Craigslist got flagged. Did some research and looks like overzealous assholes are policing CL and flagging project vehicles because they believe they belong in parts section. I'm just gonna hold onto it for the time being and keep collecting parts to finish it. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna try fleabay and see if there's any bites. Up for grabs in case any of you guys are looking for another project. 

Damn dude sad to hear you gave up like that, sounds like you were taking on too many projects at once, if I were you I would just get a harbor freight spray gun, buy the paint yourself with half mineral spirits spray it yourself with a bit of 2000 grit wetsanding in between coats for good measure, it already seems prepped for paint and with a nice cheap spray would be worth alot more in the long run if you do decide on selling it in the end.

Damn dude sad to hear you gave up like that, sounds like you were taking on too many projects at once, if I were you I would just get a harbor freight spray gun, buy the paint yourself with half mineral spirits spray it yourself with a bit of 2000 grit wetsanding in between coats for good measure, it already seems prepped for paint and with a nice cheap spray would be worth alot more in the long run if you do decide on selling it in the end.

Nah, it ain't about the money. Hell, the rims/tires on my E63 AMG wagon cost more than what I have into this car. It's the combination of my OCD coupled with the time and headache of a large-scale project that I just don't want to deal with anymore. I know it will be worth a lot more finished, but I'm moving on. I already have my Japanese fix taken care of with my '76 Mazda RX3 Coupe. It's on ebay right now open to offers. If someone wants the car only that's fine too as I can just put the F20C in my AE86 Corolla GT-S.

Bummer about the bad luck. If you still have it, what's left to be done and how much are you looking to get? PM me if you don't wanna talk numbers on this thread.

My b110 is my daily driver and badly needs body and engine work. I was looking to your thread for inspiration and I am sad to see it still unfinished so many years later.