Black oem headrest for Datsun 1200 coupe wanted!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you looking for the type that have a design in the middle or just a smooth surface? I may have some in storage but will take a week or 2 before I can get over there and look

• 3 months later...

OK, here I am feeling like a dirt bag......haven't checked....well I did check the car that is in the garage and they were smooth.  Still gotta check the storage unit.

Sorry man

Do you need one or two? and what are they worth $ since selling will make my seats lowbacks, but I am in the market for different seats and may have someone interested in my covers.

Hi!

I need two and would pay $100 if they are in good condition!

By the way, did you ever buy a nice coupe? Or are you fixing up your old one?

Hi!

After 5 years i got a great car from Idaho/Usa with one owner and no rust and totaly original all the way.

It`s in the garage for the winter and are almost ready for the next spring with new radialtires and Minilite wheels.

I've shipped several Roadster parts to Norway, it's not so bad. I'd recommend going USPS Priority International - it is less expensive than FedEx or UPS and I've never had an issue with it. Your headrests will probably be 9-10 pounds packaged, which would be about $60 going Priority International. You'll have to fill out the customs form and then go through the line at the Post Office to give the package to them.

If you  need any help, just send a PM - I send plenty of packages each year overseas.

Tim

Shipping is no problem,i just bougt my 1200 from Idaho and payd thru PP like a lot of other stuff on Ebay.

The best way to ship this headrest would be thru U.S.P.S the regular way and no express shipping.

Please inform me as soon you have the total including shipping and i`l pay thru PP.

PS!I need your PP mail adress.

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.