Deal on Fram oil and air filters good to 12/31/12

Conner

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to debate with a mod who deletes Half your post. And then replys to the half they like.

Now I feel like I'm in a communist country!

Radio

Bullshit, I deleted nothing. Here's your post that I replied to.... entire and untouched...

Mike,

To assume your parachute won't open because its Chinese is just dumb. Theres 1.3+ Billion people over there driving millions of chinese factory assembled cars and motorcycles and they're getting from A to B.

Radio

If I ever trim a quote it's simply for brevity, some are long winded and it may be unclear what part I referring to.

Why are we arguing anyway? Stuff is sent there to be built just for that reason to make them cheap and crappy. No one gives a shit these days about quality. If we did we wouldn't go to WallMart. We all settle for less (hell we expect less) and people put Fram oil filters on their shitty cheap ass cars. The only ones that do care are Datsun owners apparently.

You want a good car... go to Japan

You want a good oil filter... don't go to China.

Guest Rick-rat

It's about quality for our Dattos, we have enough to do than have to worry about a cheap ass filter going bad. I wonder if Chinese QC had anything to do with the traffic backup in Beijing, 60 miles long and lasted 11 days, gotta love Chinese cars

People that use Fram love facebook too

It's hard to debate with a mod who deletes Half your post. And then replys to the half they like.

1. that didnt happen, in fact it never happens.

Now I feel like I'm in a communist country!

2. that wouldnt be communism that would be fascism, just saying :rofl:

The Chinese will make it as cheap as we will let them or as quality as we require. They will do quality WHEN it's required, inspected, and they are held accountable to a standard. Other wise they will do it as cheap as they can because they know that is their hold on the world manufacturing market. If they always did a quality job and charged for it most of there business would go to other parts of the world.

It's amazing how much the German auto companies are having parts of their manufacturing done in countries that we don't think of as being a quality manufactures but it works because they hold them to the same standards as they do their German plants.

I think this is where you all jump in and rant about how badly you think of German cars. There is freedom in ignorance.

Yes, the tech is complaining about their complexity, not their quality.

yeah, thats what I just said... they're a PITA to work on.

besides, what in the fuck does the quality of german cars have to do with

the fact that the Fram filters you buy today are shit.

So the problem is not Chinese products, it is cheap American company (Fram) that buys cheap product from China.

China makes some high-quality parts, some poor quality too. Just sayin'

precisely.

weve already covered that if companies let manufactures make it like shit they will.....

if they dont.... they wont...

and fram filters.... are made like shit.... regardless of where they are made.

if they where made in the US, or CAN, or AUS, or fuckin Germany...... they would still be shit...

because fram makes shit filters... period.