Sh!ts and Giggles 510

510T

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need to finish up that damn console so I can screw it down.  It was mildly distracting having it swaying back and forth the whole time, lol. 

I ended up using 8x32 rivnuts. Needed four of them, two at the front and two by the shifter. Still going to strap the top brace of the thing to the dashboard to get a third mounting point.

• Like 1

Oics from the last auto-x courtesy of Bob Jenkins-

August1_zpse8ac1653.jpg

August4_zps49c27c17.jpg

August5_zpsff6e9848.jpg

August2_zps806f2d4a.jpg

August3_zps8b54e4b9.jpg

The results came in and unfortunately I did not place very well.  I knew my times in the morning were off, just didn't realize how far... lol.  I improved markedly in the afternoon but by then it was all just for shits and giggles ;)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

We had an autocross double header this past weekend!  It was the same course both days but run the opposite direction on Sunday.  On Saturday I believe I placed 3rd in class, which would be my best finish ever so far.  Sunday was a wash, I had cones attacking the car and the tail wagging all over the place.  Fun not fast ;)

Now the videos, I tried an external mount for the gopro.  I like the angle but on Saturday I used an open-sided 'motorsport' case and the wind noise is a little much.  Sunday I switched to the closed case but still with an open back.  Sound quality improved but I would like to get a wired mic for the future.

• Like 1

Bababooey saw me aside the road and pulled over. Heavy tight long formation of cars so he ran up to me. Gave me a ride and it was awesome. Then he left and i warmed up for a bit..... then this:

Dude.....just give me your car for a week.....

.....and a little cash.....It'll come back like new.....

......I promise. :cool:

• Like 2

street racing is illegal you know  :rofl:

?  I think you posted in the wrong thread chopper... :confused:

Pictures from the last event, Thank You to Bob Jenkins!

Sep1_zps1e619a40.jpg

Sep2_zpsc92fbfb7.jpg

Sep3_zps6b8b819b.jpg

With 1 event left in the season I am sitting at 4th in class!  Behind a WRX, G37X, and 240Z.  I am pretty stoked on that but hopefully I can bump the Z at the next event :devil: .

• Like 2

I screwed two self-tappers into the car on each side through the supplied right angle bracket.  It has always had really bad vibration though so I just did some googling and bought two Wink windshield mounts to supplement the existing brackets.