DATSUN BAY AREA FUN RUN!!!!!!! JULY 14TH

Datsloco

So far im thinking we can meet some dattos at my house in lathrop at 7:15am leave my house around 7:30am make a quick stop in tracy and a quick stop in livermore picking up a few rides on the way and meet in frisco infront of one of the piers at 9:00am. This is just a thought not written in stone just yet. Or we can make it an hour later so we would be in frisco around 10ish instead of 9am.

• Like 3
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gino, if you want to meet by one of the piers, I would suggest Pier 48. It's located behind parking lot A by AT&T Park, off 3rd St. There's a lot of room, off the beaten path, and no one around at that hour. The other piers may be difficult for a staging area to meet at. Just a suggestion...

• Like 1

Hey Gino, if you want to meet by one of the piers, I would suggest Pier 48. It's located behind parking lot A by AT&T Park, off 3rd St. There's a lot of room, off the beaten path, and no one around at that hour. The other piers may be difficult for a staging area to meet at. Just a suggestion...

Sounds good to me. We will meet there at 10am

So far im thinking we can meet some dattos at my house in lathrop at 7:15am leave my house around 7:30am make a quick stop in tracy and a quick stop in livermore picking up a few rides on the way and meet in frisco infront of one of the piers at 9:00am. This is just a thought not written in stone just yet. Or we can make it an hour later so we would be in frisco around 10ish instead of 9am.

730 sounds good to me.

hope we can make this it might overlap some other plans we have a local fun run I am trying to reschedule due to an LA swap meet and it might end up on this weekend 

got my fingers crossed we can make it to every fun run 

Looking for some door panel clips for my dime; please help by searching for some extras.

Havent had door panels on in over three years. Need all 44 of them, no idea where they went. :confused:

If a few folks bring a few, I am sure I will have enough. Going to try and make it on the 30th also

Wrong section I know...

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like so much fun. I'm trying to get the day off work. Anybody driving over from Santa Cruz or the South Bay? Want to caravan?

I'll be planning a caravan. There's a guy in Santa Cruz right off Ocean St. that is planning on coming and meeting us South Bay/East Bay/anyone up Hwy 101. I'll give more details on when and where we'll be meeting up. 

THIS FUN RUN WILL BE A BLAST!!

Anyone from North of the GGB going??

We can meet in San Rafael and caravan in......

I was thinking of the McyD's in Terra Linda right off the freeway.....easy off, easy on.

190 Merrydale Rd, San Rafael, CA

8:00ish

• Like 2

I'll be planning a caravan. There's a guy in Santa Cruz right off Ocean St. that is planning on coming and meeting us South Bay/East Bay/anyone up Hwy 101. I'll give more details on when and where we'll be meeting up. 

THIS FUN RUN WILL BE A BLAST!!

Great, Ill be meeting up with another 510 in Scott's Valley and we will roil over. Just let us know when and where.