DATSUN BAY AREA FUN RUN!!!!!!! JULY 14TH

Datsloco

Make it Sunday

Hey Alex and to EVERYONE!! I talked to Gino and we are thinking about another fun run. I was thinking of doing the Tracy, Patterson Pass, Mines Road, Mt. Hamilton(Big observatory), into the east side of San Jose again OR Highway 9 in Saratoga to Santa Cruz and stop for a picnic at a beach. Oh and it would be on a Saturday. Any inputs??

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as this doesent happen I will try to go to as many fun runs as I can http://community.rat...amsonoma-marin/

P9130035_zpsc9d26f46.jpg

That's all bad. I got to check it out at a local meet up and man that z was clean. Too bad I couldn't make it out there I was busy and hopefully we can put one on so everyone can attend. I hope the next Fun Run (this Sunday) goes well and post bunch of pictures!!

Hey Alex and to EVERYONE!! I talked to Gino and we are thinking about another fun run. I was thinking of doing the Tracy, Patterson Pass, Mines Road, Mt. Hamilton(Big observatory), into the east side of San Jose again OR Highway 9 in Saratoga to Santa Cruz and stop for a picnic at a beach. Oh and it would be on a Saturday. Any inputs??

As long as no large hill stop/start driving, my transmission isnt getting swapped for a few weeks...

• 4 months later...

We should have a PRE-DATSLOCO swapmeet fun run. I'm still thinking about Tracy to East San Jose run or Highway 9 in Saratoga. Highway 9 is really spacious so maybe we can pick up the speed a bit. As for the SF fun run I'm down for another one and definitely a annual run for sure!! 25+ Dattos taking over the City, angry car wash owner, a Transformer by the pier a he/she Cat Woman/Man, a Honda doing burn outs in a parking with a 1968 baby blue 510 body kit...... hell yeah we need to make another one!!  :rofl:

• Like 1
We should have a PRE-DATSLOCO swapmeet fun run. I'm still thinking about Tracy to East San Jose run or Highway 9 in Saratoga. Highway 9 is really spacious so maybe we can pick up the speed a bit. As for the SF fun run I'm down for another one and definitely a annual run for sure!! 25+ Dattos taking over the City, angry car wash owner, a Transformer by the pier a he/she Cat Woman/Man, a Honda doing burn outs in a parking with a 1968 baby blue 510 body kit...... hell yeah we need to make another one!!  :rofl:

Lmao 510 body kit on honda. Good times! Good times!

• Like 1
Im all for more frequent fun run's , I have been up hwy 9 the past 3 weekends in a row and had a blast... even rolling solo.. there are a lot of options going up 9 out to the coast .. a lot of fun roads out that way.

sounds like a plan and alot of fun

that 68 body kit fit like a glove 

that was STUPID but FUN AS HELL 

wish someone got a better pic the only one I have seen is blurry 

not fond of san fran it was a blast but I got a door ding from some bitch in a volksfaggon vannogan 

not fond of san fran it was a blast but I got a door ding from some bitch in a volksfaggon vannogan 

And to top it off you got the ding at the gas station what a dumb ass bitch. Sorry buddy but we had a great time besides that.Can't wait for the next one! :hyper:

Damn hondas...

Go back to hondatech meets!   :fu:

My car is actually running okay now... so I'd be down for another fun run. 

RanMan, I'm still sooooooo sorry about that damn Vanagon. We should have rolled her in the parking lot! You get that ding out yet? I'd love to see you folks. Missing my peeps. Looking Hella forward to May 4th. My "BUNNY" should be out of plastic surgery by then. That's the goal. She'll be pretty fresh, thanks to "Top Jimmy". Looking straight! Lot's of mods--laundry list.

Let's make a plan La Familia....

-Diva

• 2 months later...

Lets pick a date guys to do another bay area fun run. Lets cruise hwy 1 from frisco to halfmoon bay. Chime in and give some suggestions

heck yessssss!!!!! that day works for us, o no actual day? oh well im in :w00t:  :thumbup: lets do this thang hermano. :thumbup:

Lets pick a date guys to do another bay area fun run. Lets cruise hwy 1 from frisco to halfmoon bay. Chime in and give some suggestions

Will you guys run off and leave me and my J13 motored 520 behind?

Will you guys run off and leave me and my J13 motored 520 behind?

Not me......if I go a mile over the speed limit my girl will NOT be happy.

........I promise I won't roll my shit this time.

We always wait for each other when people fall behind. If we do this soon then you guys will have to wait for my 1 good cylinder L16 lol. But it should be a fun cruise. Throw some dates on here peeps. Sat? Sun? June?july? Aug? Thanks. Id like for all of you to be available so we can make this just as big or bigger fun run then our last frisco run