Troy Ermish Stage 2 Performance Package Coilovers.

Josh K.

I was previously working on a set of adjustable ride height coil overs. I had to walk away from the project and started talking to Troy Ermish. He was working on his own system and based on his experience and reputation I decided to go with his solution.

Eight way adjustable dampner's front and rear. Custom valved dampner for a 510 with a 2 year warranty on the dampners. The NEW kit allows for ride adjustment with no effect on the shock travel. NO MORE BOTTOMING OUT!

10491_407263112686890_1274550250_n.jpg

The kit requires the front struts to be cut off 2 inches up from the spindle base, press on adapter tube and weld.

538403_407263182686883_660500782_n.jpg

Direct bolt in design for the rears, and bolt in design camber / caster adjustable fron plates.

556577_407263242686877_113398173_n.jpg

Close up of the adjustable camber & caster plates.

378354_407263472686854_763879916_n.jpg

Call Troy for more information. 510-252-1001

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if those camber plates are available separately yet. Those are better than his current plates... I really need a set.

Me too. Even with a perfect alignment I'm still eating through my front outside tires. Some camber plates would allow me to adjust that and have a more even tire wear

The rears bolt in where the stocks were.

This is how I would set them up.

Thread the lower tube onto the body without springs. Install like normal. Compress the suspension until you have interference with tires/body or suspension/body (whichever comes first). Then adjust the lower tube on the body until you make contact with the bump stops. Thread out another 1/2" so the shock is bottomed out before any interference. This is your "max low" setting. Now install springs and adjust to your desired ride height.

-Josh

• Like 1