8/27 is Christmas

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the stay at home dad living off my sugar momma. My four kids go back to school on Monday and it is going to be the best day ever. Once they leave I am going to party like its 1999, by working on my 510 for at least 4 hours. Watch my build thread.

Haha i'm trying to make the same arrangement with my girlfriend, minus the having kids part. It is almost her turn to pay the bills for a year or so.

Sounds like we have the same idea of a party, i quit drinking a few years ago and now grinding on metal is about as wild as i get. party on!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Teach the kids the Datsun way...

That way you can all enjoy it,All my kids like Datsuns,

My 7 year old daughter is addicted as I am..

Nothing finer in life,for instance when I am out with them,they call plate numbers in Datsun model numbers...

I live for every waking moment with my kids,they are what gives us the reason

Haha i'm trying to make the same arrangement with my girlfriend, minus the having kids part. It is almost her turn to pay the bills for a year or so.

Sounds like we have the same idea of a party, i quit drinking a few years ago and now grinding on metal is about as wild as i get. party on!

LOL, I call her my sugar mamma but I kid. I actually make more money than she does and I do not work, well I do take day to day care of my kids. I have never really drank except with friends a long time ago, and that was to just get wasted. I think I had a glass of wine 3 months ago and that was nasty. Before that I had a beer around a year ago and that was because of some strange desire to taste one.

Teach the kids the Datsun way...

That way you can all enjoy it,All my kids like Datsuns,

My 7 year old daughter is addicted as I am..

Nothing finer in life,for instance when I am out with them,they call plate numbers in Datsun model numbers...

I live for every waking moment with my kids,they are what gives us the reason

My oldest son (12) loves Datsuns, but he doesnt really want to work on them. Probably because I am so OCD about everything and the work to him is tedious. My 11 year old son is Autistic and he could give a rats ass about anything except Monster Jam Hotwheels and the TV Show on Speed. He has been to a couple of them and loves them. 8 year old daughter is always hanging out with my 6 year old son, the two are like siamese twins and all they want to do is play Minecraft, Robolox, and play with kids kitchen sets (they have four of them between the two of them).