NOS Peanut head with 210 casting (yes factory 210 closed chamber))

NOS head with 210 casting but with a closed chamber.

should have a 37cc camber, but also has original small ports, and valve sets so a lot of work will be needed to make it flow.
Datsunparts042.jpg
Datsunparts051.jpg

for more picture follow this link, pictures are towards the end.
http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc420/crazytimme/
$600, (i know $600 for a 210 head I must be High)

But
#1 its closed chamber with a 37cc volume
#2 its NOS (so its not warped, shaved, or been through any other harmful things over the last 40 years)
#3 its very rear, has anyone actually seen one, most have only read about them.
#4 its #2 and #3 at the same time
#5 Nismoparts charges  $633 plus shipping  for a v219 with its 41cc chamber.

Taken from http://olddatsuns.com/620tech.htm L-Series Head ID
210 casting #
“This is the head that came stock on the 510. Tiny 1.125" intake ports, square exhaust ports. 1.50" intake valves and 1.30" exhaust valves. There have been variations reported on the valve sizes. This head is believed to be originally designed for the L-13, and engine never imported to the U.S. I know of one that has the peanut (closed) chamber with 37cc displacement.”

I am not in a hurry to sale, I want this piece to be used properly as this truly is a rear part.

Would be great for a vintage racer or someone with a fully restored car looking of correct castings but wants performance (L18 crank in a L16 block, and some head work and people wont know how you can keep up with traffic)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No most are open.

I know the closed chamber heads exist but this is the first one I've seen. I would say they are quite rare. Probably not installed on production vehicles but available as a factory part for competition use.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I know the closed chamber heads exist but this is the first one I've seen. I would say they are quite rare. Probably not installed on production vehicles but available as a factory part for competition use.

I have had a few 510's in the past

that had them

I think they were,68,69-early 70 cars(the ones that had alot of the 69 stuff)

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.