Lots of parts of Random parts from 510 wagon, 620, 200sx, L and NapZ

I have a 72 620 1600 if the header,intake, valve cover will fit ill take it all. I may be interwsted in the 5 speed if shipping isnt outrageous.Ill need it shipped to huntsville tx 77340.

Im also on the hunt for original center caps if you have em ill take those as well.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on your drive shaft for the 620 does it have a carrier bearing on it and would it fit a 76??

The 620 shaft does have the carrier and it spins smoothly, but the ruber is a few chunks (on what looks to be a skirt)  it measures 17.5" from flange to center of u-joint.

I have a 72 620 1600 if the header,intake, valve cover will fit ill take it all. I may be interwsted in the 5 speed if shipping isnt outrageous.Ill need it shipped to huntsville tx 77340.

Im also on the hunt for original center caps if you have em ill take those as well.

The headers where in a 510, i don't know if they will fit a truck, the intake should and valve cover should fit.

Just guessing on prices -The intake and valve cover will cost $15-$30 to ship, the headers a little more.

The transmission about $100 give or take.

Let me know what you want And I will get actual prices.

As fare a Shipping Items I am ok with doing it, But I am shipping from home.  Which means i have no special pricing, I also have to track down packaging to use.  I also can't get you a firm price on shipping until I fully package a item and get its dimensions and final weight.

Because of all thats involved, and my buisy life it may take a few extra days to get shipping info out so bare with me. (which everyone seems to be doing anyways, so thank you)

As fare as asking if something fits, You might be better asking that in the forums  I had my 510 wagon for several years and did a lot of research, but I sold it a year ago so my memory is fading, and even at it peak was never close to what many of the senior members on here know.

PORTLAND People - I am over due on a Portland visit some freinds down there, If there is a good number of Parts that need to be sent to Portland I might just come down with them and save you shipping.  

The transmission was bolted to a 620 with a 1600 motor right? Things like that make me nervous. I def want the valve cover and intake for sure. Ill pass on the header.

Transmission was out of a 620 pickup with an L20b that I parted out  to get an engine.

The Intake is off of the same L20b, the emission holes have been plugged (want to make sure you know it is not a 1600 intake, or that you will be able to use it on a smog-ed truck)

Do you want the black valve cover or a bare metal valve cover?

Two things -

First -  If i haven't PMed you about what you are wanting or otherwise you feel i have forgotten about you let me know.

Second - PDX and Vancouver area people - It looks like i will be heading down to PDX, My I need to check on my renters (any one want to buy a house in Saint John's).  I will either be going down mid week or this coming weekend the 16th-17th.  I can bring what ever parts you are interested in, just to to know ahead of time so I can pack them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prices have been droped some,

and whatever is avalible has been updated.

Their are still a lot of small stuff not listed avalible (but no more altenator brackes they are all gone).

I also pulled the harmonic balancer off of the L16 if anyone is interested in an L-series Harmonic balancer.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.