Lots of parts of Random parts from 510 wagon, 620, 200sx, L and NapZ

Location is Tacoma WA,

I sold my 510 wagon some time ago, and now am also selling all my parts.

Parts have come from all over, some are 510 stuff, some 620, some 200sx, and the rest who knows.

most of the 620 stuff is from a 78 or 79 620 I parted out that had bad front end damage.

the 200sx stuff is from a 81 200sx I temporarily saved from some scrapers to get parts off of, Wiring was gone when I got it so I wasn't able to see if it ran, I suspect the head gasket went because I carefully took apart the engine, and now the #4 cylinder has light surface rust, but the other 3 dont have any rust.

Some of the parts I picked up while buying actual parts I was needing at the time, or I decide to use something else.

Here is a link to my Photo buck album so see the pictures of what I have.
http://s1210.photobu...sunparts008.jpg
(note: NOS head at the end will have its own add)

Datsunparts014.jpg
Datsunparts025.jpg

Prices are firm, unless you you think I am just asking to much let me know.  (would consider trade for Suzuki Samurai related stuff)

And if you buy all of it at once I will give you a package price at $800 and my wife will buy you a 6 pack.

I didn't price all the small stuff, if their is something you see you want let me know and we can figure out a price, if you are buying stuff I will probably just let you have it.
I also have a "mobile parts shed" aka 4x6 enclosed trailer I will also be selling, but first need to sell about half of what I have as that is where it is stored. The trailer is not a looker, but doesn't leak, and tires are great shape.
620 drive shaft short
$10
620 drive shaft long
$10
200sx drive shaft
$10
510 Wagon rear axle, H190 3.90, with new break stuff, and bearings
$100
Truck H190 3rd member with 4.375 gears
$40
510 front struts (one strute taken apart)
$5
510 front break calipers
$10
510 front break rotors and pads, New.
$20

200sx rear break calibers (from an '81 these are not the ones used for the disc conversions)
$10
4 speed tranny(short shaft), synchros are will need to be replaced trade pending
$30
5 speed tranny (long shaft) came out of a 620, but I don’t no if it was originally from that truck, unsure of condition. trade pending
$80
620 Intake and carb. intake emissions stuff removed or plugged.

$20

Carb needs to be rebuilt badly, and missing choke
$25
Matchbox Dizzy (unsure of condtion, looks good, never put it to use) Sold
$30
620 non-Matchbox electronic dizzy Sold
$30
38mm SU, for parts. One carb body has a crack at the flange, and one of the needles is in bad shape, other then that they are complete sale pending
$40
sold
Z20E short block disassemble(can be used for L20b block with some work), main caps are in the correct position and so are the connecting rod caps. Long Connecting Rods are N8500 @ 152.45mm with the corresponding short pistons.
$100
Head W58, round port, Open chamber, ran when replaced with a 219 head
$40
3 L20b connecting rods
$5 (free with other stuff)
4 L20b Rods and pistons
$40
L18 short block with Fly wheel. Ran when pulled.   Pending sale
$100  
L16 rod, pistons, crank, front cover
$20
L20b short block, front cover cracked from me dropping it, U67 head(sold). Condition is uncertain, The Guy I bought it from was told that it ran.
$40

L20b Fly wheel, 6 bolt 225mm Sold
$20
Z20 (same as L20b) Flywheel with clutch, 6 bolt 200mm Sold
$30
Valve cover with thick textured black coating
$20
z20e starter
$20
Starter from L20b
$20
Alternator #1 ???
$10
Alternator #2 ???
$10
Z20E (nap-Z) Exhaust manifold
$15
L20b Round Port, Exhaust Manifold
$10
Exhaust Header, square Port
$50
620 head light frame set
$5

Free stuff for pick up only (I will charge a premium for handaling if you want it shipped)

Head 210 casting, not all the valve train pieces their, condition unknown, rough shape valve heads are rusty, but not burnt.
2 - 280 Z seat no rails
300zx seat with rails

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your inbox must be full...

I'm really interested in a few of your parts for sale:

Flywheel with clutch setup (Z20 $30)

didn't see pricing for the following but seen them on the cardboard:

Trans cover plate (middle of pic 4/44, in the middle)

Alternator bottom mount (same pic)

Let me know what you looking for on those last two items...

Shipping would be to 21225

Thanks,

Ross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
In one of your pictures I seen the thermostat housing set both top and bottom do you still have it cause I'm in need of one badly, let me know and the price if you still have it. Thanks

Maybe, I sold one but may still have another one, Let me check this after noon.

• Like 1
I'll take the rear 200sx brake calipers. Shipping will be to 74578!

These will work for the rear disk conversion using the EDP brackets, right?

They should fit in the medium flate rate box so $12  for shipping.  as far as the EDP brackets i have no clue as I havent heard of them, the 81 200sx they came off of had a H165 in case that helps.

I just looked up a quick estimate for shipping and it looks like it would be at least $450 (shipping UPS freight).  An actual freight company might be cheaper, but I dought by that much as I don't have access to a shipping dock, And last time I did a quick search I didnt find any main terminals near me, they are closer to seattle.  On top of shipping will will also add a small fee for my time and expenses to make a create and if need be delivered.

So total cost for you to get a used L20b (which I have never seen running)  would be approx $600 - $700.  If you want can find a cheaper method of shipping let me know my zip is 98445.

Wrong pricing because I just found an error in my quoting. 

Sorry  I went back to double check the quote, and because i will need you use a lift gate on my end the price is much higher.  If you have a Loading dock or fork lift the shipping would be about $580, abut if you also need the use of a lift gate the price would be about $715.

So by the time I create up the Motor, paypa fees, shipping, and the motor itself you will be looking at close to $850 for an engine that needs a rebuild.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.