Weekly car show in San diego

Allright starting tonight & running through the summer we have several free weekly car shows. Earlier this evening i went to the Chula vista show which is every Tuesday from 4-8 pm. I snapped some pics. The show consiste mostly of street rods but all styles of cars are welcome. Hell i even saw a few Datsun's there:cool: In the coming weeks ill post a few pics of the really "kool" cars/trucks....

i believe this guy is on the forum...

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

clean 720...

DSC00924.jpg

saw this guy again...

DSC00915.jpg

my "green monster" & my oldest daughter...

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

more pics soon..enjoy !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JDM heres the EC info...

http://www.downtownelcajon.com/event_ccc.shtml

I dont go to la mesa, too many cops that like to write tickets as you leave the event :confused: Robslow dont forget every Tuesday through sept. 2 & ill be posting pics every week. Theres a huge Lowrider involvement too & i took lots of pics of them as well, i can post a few if you guys want. They ar every un-ratsun like...:D

yeah la messa is a pain in the ass in very surprised on how nice the chula cops are during the show most other times they are dicks!!!!!

cant wait till el cajon starts i like that one much better but chula is my home town soo we will always be their!

We have a few crusie in on the weekends up around Seattle are...Again mostly hot rods etc. but I go every once in awhile to check it out...

Was the 720 with the wires, juiced or was it just sitting high?? It was clean...

JDM, i should be out there w/ my 620 very soon. And yeah love the VW's & Ratrods that cruise by.

John, I should b there every week, i usually park close to Fuddruckers & wearing a Datsun shirt. We nee dto meet up & exchange #'s.

Dave, the 720 was not lowered but yeah very clean, i took the pic as i was crossing the street...a few more pics...

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

& also my daughter was interviewed & heard live on the radio by Xavier the X man,, a local DJ who supports the car show scene to the fullest!!!

DSC00894.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cruised the 620 to the show this evening. It was VW's on th egrass night..they had 101 show up!! Ill post pics of them soon. Heres the beast...

7-21CVshowF.jpg

7-21CVshowR.jpg

They had a live band playing too which was nice. Also saw a clean Roadster..i stopped the driver & got his #..hopefully he'll join our site...

7-21roadster.jpg

7-21roadster2.jpg

Ok a few of the OLD bugs that came up from Tijuana Mex....they have a Ratsun feel to em :D

I used to run with those guys when I lived down there and had the vw up and running, they are a great bunch of people

That airdam hurt My head!!!!! Man, I wish I were closer! Every week You have a show! I just have to wait almost a month for SWDP!!!! Well, THAT will be fun. The "sticher" came over an hour ago from the Upholstery shop to look at how He wants to do Choptana's headliner. He took the doorpanels to start. Maybe it will happen!!! By the way, the first view of that bug has what is called a "KDF" hubcap. Anybody know where I can get a plain, not chromed, one in the NEXT WEEK or two??? I'll pay $$$ to get it here. I have an idea for Choptana if I can get one here in time. I went on VW sites a few weeks ago but Nobody returned My call............ Help anybody!!!

That airdam hurt My head!!!!! Man, I wish I were closer! Every week You have a show! I just have to wait almost a month for SWDP!!!! Well, THAT will be fun. The "sticher" came over an hour ago from the Upholstery shop to look at how He wants to do Choptana's headliner. He took the doorpanels to start. Maybe it will happen!!! By the way, the first view of that bug has what is called a "KDF" hubcap. Anybody know where I can get a plain, not chromed, one in the NEXT WEEK or two??? I'll pay $$$ to get it here. I have an idea for Choptana if I can get one here in time. I went on VW sites a few weeks ago but Nobody returned My call............ Help anybody!!!

maybe these guys http://www.stocktonwheel.com/