What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best two days I've been working alone, making 15 an hour but still working alone gets me pretty bet because I'm still on a normal persons sleep cycle. Kinda normal..

I have to pick up a lot of stuff from people!

Banana I will be by tomorrow.

• Like 1

Dude!!!!

I died two times on the way from your place, but got home.

Video uploading now. What it is really fucken irks me cuz I violently shook the shit out of the battery the other day to see if I could get it to die.. nothing couldn't get it to die..

• Like 1

That's funny,,, must be why it would work when you shook battery........ I can personally attest to this thing looking like there was nothing wrong with it ,, i even touched it and what-not.   Kinda looks like a fuseable link to me.

wonder if you could get another from the dealer.

• Like 1

Short story.

I used to think those red and black painted battery terminals were cool. Then one day my Torino wouldn't start after installing those. If you look under the nuts the whole things are painted so the current has to go through the paint. There is no metal to metal contact without any paint in between. I would loose power, wiggle the positive cable and the ignition would come on but when I turned the key to start nothing would happen and all ignition power would disappear. They make for a bad connection. Now I just use the sealed pre molded whatever you want to call them ones.

• Like 1

20150610_205045_zpsqzqatwe9.jpg

Ka24e building time!

I'm building two, one front sump and one rear sump.

I have another set of clevite bearings, rod and main, new ka24e pistons,

20150607_190739_zpslxcdbhtf.jpg

And because I'm uberkevin I'm also getting ARP head studs for at least one ka-e. Maaaaybe both not sure yet..

I also picked up a known running head that has already been deleted.. so.. I've got alot of ka stuff. Maybe 4 Ka's but enough to make 3 hahaha :)

I need to pm a few people to see if their bringing some things to canby. Mounts, can/am box..

Grabbed some tires today for the new wheels I have thanks a ton Flatcat! These tires are just about new..

Been talking with Goldfish and he may be able to mount then up for me tomorrow.. so let's hope I'm on new wheels for canby..

Oh and new wheels are about 13 pounds lighter haha that is if my scale wasn't wrong.

• Like 1