• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need to shorten the air intake.

Need to wire it up.

Need to install radiator.

Need to run the orange wire from ecu to starter wire for cold start.

Need to finish the head lights. Wire Halos so they turn off when I turn headlights on.. any easy suggestions on this one?

Need to get air out of clutch.

• Like 4

Looking good...

And easy way for the headlights and halo is a relay...

Screenshot_20170503-052640_zps7sreg69h.p

85 And 86 trigger the coil

30 and 87a are connected when not energized..

30 supplies power to the halos on 87a... turn the relay on, power goes to 87 connect that to headlights...

• Like 3

I took my radiator down to a local shop to have the top inlet moved to the other side, making both on the passenger side of the radiator. With it on the normal side it was in the way of the intake.

And as to not just use one side of my radiator hes going to put a baffle in top of it to make sure the water flows to the other side, not just straight down.

Should have that back tomorrow.

Wiring today.

But. Unfortunately when I put on my ECU on my harness Idk a week or more ago i was tighten down the harness with my fingers as far as I can go and then grabbed my 10mm ONE full twist and this happened..

NOT using my drill!

20170426_121029.jpg

The fun part is going to be getting it out.. or some how putting the ECU under my fender and leave it be. Seeing as my motor runs. So..

• Like 4

Finally got the DE started.

this engine run stand is nicer then the truck ...

No need for that awesome technique. To bad really. I made the tool I had work.

lexi feels the same way ... 

nice work dude

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

My one tire fire is relatively back in action.. it's waay to hot here! And the past few months I've still had very little time to work on the Datto been helping my uncle build a few buildings and of course good'ol Costco is keeping me busy.

Got a nice fence around the garden a long with lots off great garden foods.

I've been driving the 521 a while now just not really around town I STILL need to get tabs haha, luckily I live in the farm area of Pasco so there's no cops around these parts. Running to the store and small things.

I had to fix my torsion rods, my ride height was all fucked up, has been since I've gotten this truck haha the driver side has always been a bit lower then the passenger side..... annnnnd another alignment is in order.. scary at higher speeds..

I checked out a Z not to long ago, icehouse happen to buy it. However that thing was 10x scarier!! Bouncy ass FUCK! All over the road! Glad mine isn't like that but it's close and I've gotten used to driving the Subaru and the Xterra.. not the lossness of the Datto.

Need another radiator fan.. broke mine on accident and with how hot and smokey it's been I really need that before I'm daily driving it..

Not to much in the way of an update but I'm on the road. Lol.

• Like 4