Latest batch of goodies: 1969-73 510 parts Updated 10-20-12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've PM'd you on hood. I'll take it in a heart beat for the price, but curious what the ship to Hawaii will be. Need quote.

Have the front valance for sale?

Anybody got any suggestions for shipping options besides USPS/UPS/FedEx that'll be a little lighter on pockets please PM me.

Thanks

• Like 1

I'm looking for the chrome accent strip that goes over the rain gutter. I noticed it was on the blue 510 shell you have. I have no idea how they come off but if there's a chance I would like them. I have a 1970 2 door sedan 510 just itching for more chrome...hahaha. If you have the lower accent strips for the quarter panels, I'm also looking for those. Thanks.

Brad

Yeah, that lower chrome piece is not easily come by. Not many 510's have them intact. Thank you for checking on the drip rail chrome. That would be awesome if you had a set. Cheers.

Brad

Not to point sales towards another member in this FS thread, but since Hobbes said he didn't have any... I got some lower chrome trim for the510keeper about a month or so ago. He had a few pieces available. PM him and see what he can do for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.