Latest batch of goodies: 1969-73 510 parts Updated 10-20-12

I just picked up a batch of parts and a 2 door shell. Here is some of the stuff I don't need to keep. All prices are OBO. I can ship most stuff on your dime.

Hood: SOLD no cancer but some bondo on drivers side and needs frame re-glued to the skin photo-55.jpg

Front fenders 70-73. SOLD no collision damage. some rust down low at the bottom mount where they have rusted through. surface rust has been treated. passenger side has 2 VERY shallow dents above the wheel, probably from someone leaning on it. photo-56.jpg photo-57.jpg

Front and rear bumpers and nice mounting brackets. front is painted and includes over riders, pretty straight. rear has a dent on the underside. SOLD the front bumper. rear bumper brackets $40 for the pair, Front Brackets SOLD

084.jpg

Front cross member, control arms. looks nice and straight crossmember and control arms SOLD

086.jpg

Steering parts. Most of the parts in this bunch were from a 1969 so I assume this is all 69 stuff too. tie rod ends look new and are tight. probably only a few miles on em before it was parted out. steering box feels tight by hand. $125 for all or make offer if you want to piece it out. Steering box is SOLD

078.jpg

door guts. not 100% sure what all is here but ask if you need details .$20

081.jpg

1969 full body wiring harness. $125 Nice shape, removed from car years ago and stored inside, no splices or melted wires that I could find. One plastic connector is damaged but looks like it will still work. Does not include dash harness. photo-58.jpg photo-59.jpg

Long tube L series header. I was holding on to it but have come to realize I will probably never use it. Pretty sure it is a Nismo. Came off a race car so it has some dings, peeling coating, and one of the tubes was replaced after a broken rod went through it, but it will get the job done. $150 OBO SOLD

photo-75.jpg

photo-76.jpg

1- pair of head light surrounds for 70-73 510. Straight. painted black. $50 OBO

2- Pairs of wiper arms and blades. $20 a pair

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pair of Corvair 13" steelies. old school way to put wider meat under your dime. -$40 OBO

100.jpg

Steering column, sway bar. SOLD the column, $15 sway bar

083.jpg

Seats: Rear seat, bottom has a fist sized hole and some split seams, back has some split seams but no tears that I could find. SOLD for both pieces.

Fronts: passenger side looks like a 69, drivers side looks like 70-73. sliders and frames look good. SOLD

072.jpg073.jpg

window washer bottle with motor, looks very clean, untested but I bet it works.SOLD everything else in pic $10-$15 Choke cable SOLD Rear door sills SOLD Dome light SOLD

070.jpg

1969 valance running lights (the smaller ones) good driver quality. $50 1969 rear quarter panel running lights. good driver quality. SOLD Rear license plate lights. good driver quality. SOLD turn signal switch, clean but untested, most likely from a 69 sedan SOLD. Fuse box: very nice, no melted parts, lid is nice too. SOLD

066.jpg

Moldy visors, might clean up: SOLD E-brake handle, broken cable $10, 1969 steering column clamshell SOLD. 70-73 steering wheel clamshell SOLD ,factory hood latch release lever and cable, cable has 1 fray in it, lots of life left. SOLD 065.jpg

I take paypal. probably some more stuff that I missed will be posted later.

Hrmmm, Dont think I want to trade my door cards :D Nothing else eh? Guess maybe cash will be easiest but I still like trades these days! I have a nice Z diff (bolts to 510) with slightly taller gears in great shape and lots of other suspension, drivetrain, ect. I'm only interested in the sill plates alone so $20 cash for them? Are you going to the northend meet? Maybe we could swap there :)

I would like to have somethings, depending on the final price:

Trunk lid hinges

rear bumper without brackets

and fuse box

Could you shoot me a price shipped to 33172? Lets see is I can make it. Thanks!

Hrmmm, Dont think I want to trade my door cards :D Nothing else eh? Guess maybe cash will be easiest but I still like trades these days! I have a nice Z diff (bolts to 510) with slightly taller gears in great shape and lots of other suspension, drivetrain, ect. I'm only interested in the sill plates alone so $20 cash for them? Are you going to the northend meet? Maybe we could swap there :)

I don't think I'm going to the northend meet but maybe i can send it with someone? I need $25 for them, your not the only one who wants em. ;)

J-dawg... Do you happen to have any decent physical condition hoods laying around? I dont far about color or paint condition.

I probably will, as soon as i know for sure I will PM you.

I would like to have somethings, depending on the final price:

Trunk lid hinges

rear bumper without brackets

and fuse box

Could you shoot me a price shipped to 33172? Lets see is I can make it. Thanks!

I will PM you, you're 4th in line for the rear bumper, I will see about hinges and fuse box.

All other PM's replied

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.