New member checking in! 1973 Datsun 620

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i dont get too worried about the cops around here, they dont hassle me, and the evo is proabbly the lowest car in town and havent had any trouble lol

Well havent gotten anything else done really besides some more interior work haha i wanted to get it lowered but im a noob to torsion bars and lowering blocks(but i can work coilovers all dayumn day;D) lol

But i did manage to 'venture out about 20yards from my house today and snap a few quickies;)

102.jpg

1024.jpg

1025.jpg

1026.jpg

Like i said, nothing special and no update just a few BETTER pics haha, when i get it lowered and stuff i'll take it out to a few key spots where i shoot the evo out here;)

looks great!!!

but my friend its not a scene,

it is and will be a true love to you soon enuf....

they are not like hatch back civics where you can just turn over every 3 months and get a new one...

if you really fall for your first datsun then, and only then you will know..

may the L-motor be with you

-TENDRIL

Well at least you got rid of the license plate that said COC!! :rofl:

Oh my bad thats a Q not a O :w00t: .

Cool man another Idaho Datsun member!!!!!! Nice truck!!!

hahahah that's great lolol

We need to have a meet so i can meet more of you datsun owners around here! Gage needs to hop on that..

We need oics! we slammed the terd today :thumbup: removed bumper, mudflaps, butt load of leafs, bump stops. cut xhaust, mono leafed and 3 inchers out back. Painted rims. polished hubcaps.... shes getting prettier, if only cody was a tiny bit more diligent with his oic uploading. He has a badass camera... Why dosnt he use it more often? ;)

We need oics! we slammed the terd today :thumbup: removed bumper, mudflaps, butt load of leafs, bump stops. cut xhaust, mono leafed and 3 inchers out back. Painted rims. polished hubcaps.... shes getting prettier, if only cody was a tiny bit more diligent with his oic uploading. He has a badass camera... Why dosnt he use it more often? ;)

Hahaha I'm sorry man I just started school ive been mad busy:( thanks for all the help homie! Here's a quick teaser, it's a little lower now that it's settled.

E9EF027C-868F-4DE2-89E0-364A75F5CCDF-25846-00000FEC6AE4200D.jpg