Rant about Datsuns/Ratsun and official Goodbye "F off" thread

Guest kamakazi620

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, have you noticed if you click the General link in the little gray file string path at the top of the forum, it goes back to the default ratsun.net, but it fails to load /index?

thats what "Real life" Looks like YO!!!!!!!! glad you took off your skinny jeans to post,BTW i have a clutch pedal setup for 510 you NEED to buy cuz auto tragic don't cut it in the datto world YO!!!!!And BTW i resurrected ALL but the 510 i have i didn't "Buy" a running/driving datto and just roll it,I'm not a poser/hipster Datsun owner...............I've Cut up and scrapped more datsuns than you've owned.......and have put the parts out there for other datsuns to survive..........

I apologize for being smart enough to buy a running car so I could get to work. I don't know what I was thinking...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

dont know. we havent seen each other for a few months. im getting thirsty. and the cute bartender there left a while back...

:thumbup:

Everytime I drive by there on the way to Canby...

I get a good :rofl: :thumbup:

One of the reasons i loave you man!!! i sat on edge when you built the LZ24!!!! I wish we would have hung out..........if i showed you how to build a chevy straight 6 you'd be like WTF???? it's THAT easy and HOW much torque????

Lulz! Chevy straight 6? You mean an early FJ motor? :D The KAZ24 would eat it for breakfast right now. BTW, pics and video are in the Gen Tech build thread naow!

Don't know, don't really know why you are leaving, but in interwebz life I always find it funny when people have to make a "good bye" thread. 9 times out of 10 they are the ones that crave drama.

Good luck in the future, I will agree that a Chevy Apache is really appealing, but I lean towards a 62-67 Nova/Chevy II with a LSx