Neat rims... Opinions before I buy?

So I fount these trolling Craigslist last night and I've had them on my mind all day.......

15x10, and looks like a HUGE DISH. Also selling the set for....

get this....

$100

I've always wanted wide, Aluminum rims and would make a fun set for a track day/autocross session I've wanted to start preparing for. Dunno... I love my 15x8's and I think these would look INSANE on a flared 620.

Only reason I ask is because it's quite a drive to them and I need someone to talk me into it :ninja:

5G75Kd5Fe3Ec3Fe3J2c8986338edd490c1aa3.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get them to place a board across the back and measure down to the WMS wheel mounting surface. With this info you can measure your truck and see if 10" will fit without hitting the body. I would stick with the 8" but....

I personally really liked the look of those aluminum ones you showed on your build thread a couple weeks ago...

I might be keeping those. I do like them as well, but since they're 14's, it's killing me. I've been having trouble finding a 5speed and the only other option to bring down my RPM's is bigger rims/tires. Maybe when i get the 5speed I'll be back on the oldies again..

Get some K5 wheels and paint em Yella.

Me, not a fan of 5 spokes.

Then add in Thar they're 10" wide. Next.

Good luck with you quest of proper shoes.

The thing that attracts me the most is that they're WIDE. Of course, not going to be something I'd drive on daily of course, but just a fun back up set. They're Eagle Alloy 028's 15x10 with a -45 offset. Going to pick them up in a bit...

I figure if I don't like them, I could polish the lip and flip them for a profit. I probably will keep them though.

id get them for $100!

and when you mentioned flared, i considered posting up those same photos but you beat me to it!

For $100 I won't argue it! Hopefully when I get to them today, I don't find one bent/chipped/curbed.

The rear on this ZX is a 15x10 w/ -45 offset..

IMG_2624new.jpg

• 2 weeks later...