West coast nationals Parker AZ April 2013

Ok just about 6 weeks to go !

Myself Mike & Tony have pre-reg'd & are getting our trucks ready.

Hoping some So Cal people make it out too. A few PHX guys will be there & Danny from Vegas as well.

Its a run not to be missed !!

www.wcnevents.com

for more info.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where do i go to register? i am planning on taking that thursday off before the fridays events to make sure things are in order. i ordered my king pin repair kits the other day still need to get front suspension fixed/dialed in. so if not done i will just put it on a trailer. where are we gonna be sleeping? who's cooking? how cold does it get at night there?

may be bringing cots to sleep on as well as lots of  ant spray and bug repellent if i stay for the 3 day event. maybe just cruise up for 1 day. have to see if tom, slam, charlie are gonna stay for 3 days

Gene & othet guys considering coming to the run.....its 3 days of relaxing on the river, cell phones off, huge show on sat & good times.

Steroid got a call from the event organizer today confirming our gazebo ! Its the 1st one north of the boat launch right on the river.

See you guys in about 5 weeks !

confirmed with tom, charlie that we won't be able to stay for the 3 days cuz we cant time off from work that friday and have church on sunday so saturday sounds like the day we can make it...sorry guys

• 2 weeks later...

fun at the river in about 24 days and counting. still dont know if we will be there just for the 1 day(saturday) with tom, charlie, slam, big dave or if me and the wife will be there camping out for the 3 days

^^^^correct Gene :-)

So far confirmed pre reg'd are...

Datskaos, Steroid, Nevtony & myself. We will be rolling in Friday as the gates open. Our camp is the 1st gazebo north of the boat launch on the water. Looking forward to seeing the PHX guys on Sat.

Bring your cameras & sunscreen!