West coast nationals Parker AZ April 2013

Ok it's back ! West Coast Nationals 2013 La Paz County Park Parker AZ. Hosted by Sunset Worldwide.

It is official West Coast nationals April 26th 27th 28th 2013

www.wcnevents.com

Its a ways away but im hoping some of the So Cal guys can make it out.

Ill post more info as i get it :thumbup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moody that would be kool to see more classic minis at this run. Theres even a classic mini class in the show. My boat & probably Steroids boat will be there for some river fun @ Foxs floating dock bar / restaraunt. & its alot kooler in April :)

I would love to make this show, I might actually be able to do it. I have enough time to plan, just need to save some green backs up to fund the trip.. Or I could sweet talk Mark into letting me drive the D21 and I could just fly down....who knows.. lots of time to figure it out... Love to do the show!

• 2 weeks later...

This run is not just about mini trucks...its about relaxing..meeting up with old friends...& boating (2 Datsun boats will be there) !!

Dave- i doubt the HB will be fixed by then but...look into booking a flight on Allegiant airlines, they fly into Bullhead !!!

Damn Mark I would drop some money into some batteries and tires for your HB... probly be cheaper than towing my down...But love to have minw down there... got to figure it out have what 7 months... might be able to figure it out...all I can do is try

• 2 weeks later...

Dave- thats a possibility just keep me posted.

I talked to Bob hase last Sat. about the run & he informed methat for an additional $10-$15 a day the gazebos that are on the water can be reserved.That cost will be rolled into the pre-reg price & some of them have power & water. Id like to get the gazebo right next to one of the boat launches :thumbup:

Start saving your bux guys..this run is 1st class & you will have a good time.

• 3 weeks later...

Speedgato i hope you guys can make it.

Bring your camping gear & bbq's & prepare to "rough it" for a few days :)

I may be going to the park with Nevtony to get the gazebo #'s ect...

Also uprivet a bit is the Roadrunnet bar/grill & Foxs floating dock bar/grill. Both accesible by boat !!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will be sending in my pre reg this week / locking in a covered "cabana" on the river with water & electricity.

These spots easily hold 5-6 trucks & tents fan be setup close to the water.

Theres a Wal mart 10 minutes away for food/supply runs.

Moody..Chopderek..Gene..Dat620..hope to see you all there.

Hopefully I will be able to make it to this one, I mean hell I live in Arizona now, not much excuse not to come.. Truck need some work done though... got 3 months to figure it out...

Make it happen Dave its an awesome run.

If you guys are wondering pre-reg is $60 & that is for 1 vehicle & a passenger. $75 if you pay at the gate.

WCN-2013-Fanal-1-e1357409175621.jpg

Datsun freak..how many trucks will be rolling down with you guys ?

I sent in my pre-reg Friday so our spot on the river is locked in ! Nevtony & Steroid will be pre-registering soo n.

Im trying to get Chopderek, Moody & other Swdp members to make it out.

3 days on the river & a kick ass show & Datsuns...!