Back to'Etiquette ?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you struggle with dyslexia, I for one, would like you to speak up and tell that right up front. I'd do all I can do to streamline the communication with you.

even that is just a matter of laziness. Im dyslexic as fuck.

before I edit this post its going to be full of red underlines.

BUT..... I take the time to go threw and edit my mistakes before posting.

because Im not fucking lazy and proper spelling/grammar

or at least the effort to use it is what makes shit readable.

and ratsun has always been a more relaxed place, yes it can get to much but ya know what?

its the members that make up the community.

want to see shit change? start doing it yourself and pointing it out when other people do stupid shit.

without being a dick that is.....

the staff can and will only do so much, from the very start it was intended to not need over moderation.

so keep yourself in check so we arnt forced to do that, cuz we dont want to.

its a lot easier for me to ban some dumb ass than it is to spend all day over moderating them.

and for you young kids..... spend less time talking and more time reading.

you say some dumb shit sometimes and you know it.... take some time to learn from your datto elders.

and if you dont do dumb 16 year old shit.... no one will have reason to talk to you like a dumb 16 year old lol

the topic of how much to moderate is always an endless topic of forum staffs.

we prefer to not need much and have members be responsible and able to keep themselves in check

You guys all do a great job, we merely jest, you know.... mater button.

You know, I rather like that idea. Kind of like cl flagging. A GTFO button that needs like 10 people to hit it before it disallows that particular user to post in only that thread. I think a light approach is best. Not ban or anything, just a general consensus of "hey, you're polluting this thread like a knob, GTFO." Probably more pain in the ass than it's worth to implement, but you never know.

I'm going to sleep, another wonderful day slaving at NAPA without any staff. Driver just went on vacation today. We're going to be full staffed with three people on the counter and two drivers. Not good. Not even vaguely good. I worked through lunch today.

From another one of these threads 3 years ago:

Ratsun is our favourite dysfunctional family :fu:

--

IF you are offended by anything on the internet and want to make a big ol hoopla about it.

UNPLUG your modem and go back to playing solitaire when you should be working.

because there will ALWAYS be people who you dont agree with, who will taunt you, make fun of you, flame the living shit out of you, make offensive jokes, and post shit you dont want to see.

Welcome to the MOTHER FUCKING internet :fu:

(dont test me, i WILL search out some crazy shit just to prove my point)

well, you know when girls hang out together there periods get on the same cycle... maybe thats whats happening here - the same people are always on the rag at the same time.

WOW I am either to busy or to lazy to read this whole thread but it went six pages in one day

I have spell check I love it it makes me look smarter LOL sometimes I spell shit wrong on purpose

it is a free site in a free country and if people don't like what the noobs post then just don't reply or let the administrators handle it

and as far as punctuation periods etc I could give a shit about it and if people don't like things because of caps or periods then just don't read it

spell check fixed all the apostrophes

Just my two cents

I LOVE RATSUN so much awesome info here and great people too

From another one of these threads 3 years ago:

lol I remember that thread. a bit different than this.

but I loled regardless. lol I cant really go on blast like I used to, kinda gotta be a bit more professional now... sometimes.

I have a responsibility to be a neutral party staff member in some cases now, speaking as a staff member not necessarily as personal view

Im deff still thinking it lulz