Back to'Etiquette ?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before, and regretted it everytime: . "we need an off topic section", or less idiots ..... .. and the latter aint happening

"General D" is talk about anything they say . and that's why Ratsun's too far gone .. anyone old enough to not like Ratsun has already left (I'm soon to join them)

it's sad, because if you never look at General Disscussion this site seems alright

Well the former we do have but the latter we don't.

But it is a bit like television or radio, right? I mean, you have the ability to filter whatever you want. There's so much good here, and people too, easy to filter what you don't want to see/read. Yo.

Well the former we do have but the latter we don't.

But it is a bit like television or radio, right? I mean, you have the ability to filter whatever you want. There's so much good here, and people too, easy to filter what you don't want to see/read. Yo.

Not really, if I want to see boobs... I pay for Playboycyber club .. if I want my family members to look over and see a bunch of bouncing boob gifs, I go on Ratsun??

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Not really, if I want to see boobs... I pay for Playboycyber club .. if I want my family members to look over and see a bunch of bouncing boob gifs, I go on Ratsun??

:w00t:

Point taken, but really, you're prolly not gonna see too many bewbs in the parts for sale or tech info sections.

Not really, if I want to see boobs... I pay for Playboycyber club .. if I want my family members to look over and see a bunch of bouncing boob gifs, I go on Ratsun

That I would like to add to.. Boobs are awesome, so is the ass..

But I'm reluctant to show my dad all the cool projects and fails (dad says im too cautious with my car) on here without seeing a blown up picture of giant tits.

Not that it's not cool, it's just I'm not sure my dad would like me being on a site like that. First it would be a restriction on internet use/ Ratsun, then I wouldn't be able to go to the meets.

Like everything, It's good in moderation.

Bitch all you want, but that was one of my favorite threads evar. I still tell that story any time shitty wiper blades are mentioned.

your all dicks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oops my mom was logged on lol

Bitch all you want, but that was one of my favorite threads evar. I still tell that story any time shitty wiper blades are mentioned.

your all dicks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there thats better

"You're" all dicks. LEARN THE RULES!!!!! :D Now release Terrance and Phillip or else! It has gotten a little whiny lately though, what with all the newbs and they're FML stories. You want FML? Go live in fucking China, that'll learn ya! Or better yet:

• Like 2

your all dicks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there thats better

Wait, you said your mom was logged on.

heh heh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are all ..... or You're all ..... or Ya'll ......... ... . none of it's proper english .. :rofl: ........ .. You ALL are fucking idiots .... :lol:

Go hug yer thesaurus and STFU.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't really give a shit. Real life is difficult enough, why should I give a shit about some douche on an internet forum.

Lighten up people and use Google for fuck sake! Also I read my post at least three times before hitting submit.....

I don't really give a shit. Real life is difficult enough, why should I give a shit about some douche on an internet forum.

Lighten up people and use Google for fuck sake! Also I read my post at least three times before hitting submit.....

:rofl:

OOOH, deleting is cheating, yo.