FS stock L16 210 cylinder heads

I've got a bunch of stock L16 "210" cylinder heads. These are the stock USA-spec, open chamber, small valve, small port heads. Sold with valves, WITH cam towers, but NO CAM. Need to thin down my collection of bulky heavy parts! Get one before some of them go to scrap!

$30 + shipping EACH

OR

$50 + shipping EACH checked for warpage & cracks at the machine shop

heads.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, now, hold up and lemme know if you still have one. I'd like the cleanest 30$ unit you have, NO water jacket corrosion or it won't weld worth a shit.

Also; are these round port or square port? If it's a roundie, I'll pass...I've seen the L4 heads with and without round ports and can't make heads or tails of the casting numbers yet.

Xnke, PM sent!

Looks like shipping to the WEST COAST will be just UNDER $40 via Fed Ex Ground, midwest & east coast would be a l'il cheaper. That is shipped in a new box, very well packaged to avoid any damage!

A re-cap on prices..............

• $30 + shipping with valves, springs & cam towers
  • $50 + shipping with valves, springs & cam towers AND machine shop checked out

People have asked, so here's more options........

• $45 + shipping with above parts + rockers, spring clips & whatever lash pads are in that head
  • $60 + shipping with above parts + rockers, spring clips & whatever lash pads are in that head AND machine shop checked out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.