• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DETAILS:

The BIG Stonerigde Meet

Address: 5532 Springdale Ave, Pleasanton, California 94588

When: 08/10/2012 THIS NEXT FRIDAY!!!

Time: 7:00PM-2:00AM (We should be arriving very early to park together and get good parking spaces).

Last year got extremly packed like over 500 cars easily!! Cars from all kinds from exotics to ....... ummmmmmm ..... Dastuns?? :confused: :P

I was thinking about meeting up at the same IN & OUT as last year around 6:00PM then roll out to the meet just down the street. Who's up for this?? B)

And for those who have work late or are stuck in traffic let me know so we can try our best to reserve and hog a space for you.

Alright guys and gals. If you want to roll in and park together like last year we'll meet up at the In & Out in Pleasanton so we can grab a bite to eat.

Where: In & Out. 6015 Johnson Dr.Pleasanton, CA 94588

TIme: 6:00PM??

Roll out: 6:15Pm??

It'll just be around the corner over the freeway. Any inputs?

Here is the link of last years meet: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/33435-norcal-stoneridge-mall-meet/page__st__40

Gus.. It might be a good idea to meet a lil earlier... say 6.. Your right if its even half what it was last year... gonna fill fast !! idk what ya think bro?

I was gonna log on this morning and say... "ah shit.. I can't go to the meet..i forgot about the niner game I'm going to" then I saw your post justin.. Wow.. where are your seats justin? Me... First row...20 yard line.. Cool huh! Hope to see us there