Facebook???

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

320 pics and event belong on Ratsun.. Post more pics here of the truck and post up what truck shows you attend in the 320 section here. Most of use put the pics on Photobucket and link to them from here. You can even upload to it from your Phone using the Snapbucket App.

Facebook is a really bad format for discussions. It's really more like a, "Look at me, here I am," format. It's scattered and strays off into mundane items about people's lives.

"My cat, fluffy, just barfed on the carpet." Let's go drinking tonight.

• Like 1

Facebook is a really bad format for discussions. It's really more like a, "Look at me, here I am," format. It's scattered and strays off into mundane items about people's lives.

"My cat, fluffy, just barfed on the carpet." Let's go drinking tonight.

That's why people like it? That's kinda why I go to it

Well I can agree it does get carried away sometimes but that's why they made a "accept friend request" and "delete friend" option:). It's an easy way to keep up with the custom truck scene I'm into...I only got it for truck friends across the u.s..... And the 320 section has been pretty quiet lately!! I usually check it multiple times through out the day and.... Nothin new:(....I know I can start new topics just as well as everyone else!

FB serves a purpose, but way to many people let it get out of hand. I didn't have one till i got my new job which requires it and now i own a company of my own that deals with social media management and online reputations

These are all i can seem to think of when i see someone on FB when they have friends around them

facebookcrack.jpg

FBheroin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...