Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

So one of 2 things, it was dropped and dropped hard or that cam was shipped that way. In any case he could of still wrapped better for support, so if you ask me he fucked you out of 30.00.

I tell you what I feel bad for you man, I fuckin wish death upon stupid fuckin people that do shit like that. People need to fuckin think before they do stuff and be held responsible for there actions..

Sorry man that really sucks.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a serious tear or dent in the box if that happened from shipping.....we get broken parts a lot when they are shipped across the country....

....there is usually an obvious strike point.....if the box is flawless.....it was packed like that...

Sucks dude.......time to hunt him down....I know some people :sneaky:

• Like 1

Yeah, Fed-Ex gives you $100 insurance for free ... I don't know how you would go about getting anything back though

You go to the office and start a professional ruckus........

..........and NOT leave until satisfied.

• Like 1

I got a reply from seller and he said he did get insurance. But they will only refund the value of the item which is $15 and not the shipping. Fuck fedex. Seller offered to send me another one for free but wants me to split the shippig cost. I told him no thanks, just give me my $15.

Live and learn.

Well I was wrong its a a87 cam. I don't believe that was ever on an l20b. But! I can probably most definitely get you a l20b cylinder head cam. And as far as shipping I understand but I'd take pictures of how I took care in sending it your way..

I'll be at canby. I'll bring it with

• Like 2

a little bubble wrap would have prevented that cam from braking

at least the seller stepped up

when they give you the 100 insurance for free I tell them the value is 100 then if it gets lost or damaged on a cheaper part you recover the shipping too  

sooo, i bought an L20B cam from a guy on the face. he hooked me up cheap so i was stoked.

today i got it and opened the poorly packaged tube he put it in and this is what i got.

14502A67-67D7-42D2-88AE-12518C43E4DF_zps

so now what do i do? i messaged him but he hasn't replied. it was only $30 shipped. i doubt he got insurance on it. I feel like he's partly responsible because there was no newspaper or foam peanuts or anything inside the tube to protect the cam. just the cam and the ends taped closed. do i make a stink or just lick my wounds?

are cams pretty fragile? or was this one on its way out?

They can be. I had a Honda Accord a while back and the camshaft broke when I put it in after 200 miles. The guy at Napa said that they were potted metal and can't take any bending or you'll end up with what you got there. Sucks, but at least it was only $30, right?