dump find... wtf people?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops might have answered my own question.

3 Wheels to Avoid At All Costs

1. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia is mercifully out of business now, but many used sets do remain floating dangerously about. Avoid these – at the shop we call them “Milli Vanillias” because they're only pretending to be wheels. Mille Miglias are hands-down the softest alloy wheels I've ever seen, and they bend if you look at them wrong.

2. Sport Edition

Coming in second in the “incredibly soft wheels” division are the Sport Edition brand, which are still sold by Tire Rack and other distributors. Sport Editions are quite inexpensive and moderately good-looking wheels, but I see a set of these nearly every week, most often with all four rims bent.

3. Maya

In addition to being very soft, Maya rims are mostly designed with a curved outer edge that extends beyond the spokes. This outer edge is notorious for cracking under even moderate impacts, and a crack on the front face of a rim is most often fatal. We generally tell our customers that if they must buy Maya rims, they should really buy five so they have a spare if one gets destroyed.

They are worth their weight in scrap metal,not a penny more

:rofl:

oh i see well to be fair, his has a story, hit a anima, months later speeding he hit debris on highway, wheel failed, car was crashing anyway so it wasnt like thats what caused it....i just was suprised to see spokes snap...( to be fairer the guy was kinda a shit head driver so...) i always say failure is 60 percent egineering and 40% pushing things past the limit...anything will fail if pushed hard enough...

funny u say that mr. 510freak my friend that i am helping with his 68 corona he got a set of 17 les schwab specials given to him, and tried to sell them ... ended up scraping them for more than he was asking for two weeks of no real interest...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

funny u say that mr. 510freak my friend that i am helping with his 68 corona he got a set of 17 les schwab specials given to him, and tried to sell them ... ended up scraping them for more than he was asking for two weeks of no real interest...

It seems to happen that way,

not to mention got to see thurston countys finest ... bring there sketchy meth head asses out .... its funny that u have to look up your shit at a recycling center to keep from getting shiney things jacked out from inside your car...thats like having sex in a church parking lot...