SPL311 returning to the family!

DatWifey

My pants are like scene from Step Brothers where they make bunkbeds... Spandex makes so much room for activities.

You need to team up with Chuck Norris and help him design a women's line for his tight pants that still allow round-house kicks.....
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to team up with Chuck Norris and help him design a women's line for his tight pants that still allow round-house kicks.....

wtf....so now on top of female datto enthusiast we can assume your a trained lethal weapin..

wtf....so now on top of female datto enthusiast we can assume your a trained lethal weapin..

Nooooo, I was just saying that Tristin could give him pointers on the tight fit for the ladies pants and they would allow for full-range of motion like Chuck's men's line.

By my estimate she still owes you a punch in the face that was promised elsewhere on this site..

Now that I've heard how tall he is, I'm pretty sure I'll need a step-stool to reach his face. Did someone tell him how short I am before he told me I could do that? :sneaky:

I said my time is free i will be happy to sit down or kneel for said hiiiyaaaaa. :ninja:

fucking female ninjas....im am so doomed....spider monkey... :ninja: :rofl:

in high school i dated someone 4-11 ...stoopid cheerleader broke up with me cause she was all self concious...rest of the year, after i dunked i would point at her all shawn kemp like...couple times through bad passes off her head... on accident..of course..

.jrock = :poop: with steamy affects added in

I own datsuns and i love women in spandex

correction two things u should never mention as a boy on ratsun... pants and spandex in the same sentence when in reference to your personal dress code...u gotta see it in person, yesterday neither hiss phone or wallet fit in his pockets......i was in pain just seeing those....i think he jumps off his bed and into them cause i would need to go back to bed to get those on..

Like I said... 15% spandex makes a world of difference. I can get in and out of them easy. And trust me, once my pants are off I do more than your lame ass nephew when the bitches are around.

This has to be a pretty big thread jack. To be on topic:

I'll buy those SUs and manifold if you're looking for a little skrilla to help with the move.

ha true ....to explain what tristins speak of....my nephew 18....got caught in a car with his pants off but says he wasnt having sex or getting some dome..... so this begs the question why were your pants off if there was nothing sexual going on ...

yeah sell old 15% spandex pants those su's

Just keep going way off topic here.... it's more amusing being as we don't have the car, and probably won't even set eyes on it again for at least a month.

And, just FYI, it sounds like we very well may be keeping the carbs and all, and just modify them. If we decide to not use something, I'll let both of you know.

Carry on now.....

ha true ....to explain what tristins speak of....my nephew 18....got caught in a car with his pants off but says he wasnt having sex or getting some dome..... so this begs the question why were your pants off if there was nothing sexual going on ...

It would actually be more concerning if there wasn't something sexual going on.....
  • 2 months later...

Well, my parents were too kind, and got the car loaded up and brought it to us yesterday! It is now tucked into our own garage :w00t:

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

We still aren't exactly sure of our plans yet, but for now it will just be kept dry and not get neglected :)

Thanks, I just need to get those deer whistles off the bumper by them, they're distracting when I look at the car :lol:

So, a few more pics from Sunday. We needed to get the car aired out, so we put the hardtop in our basement storage, moved the soft top down there too and left it open to try to dry out and see what the mold situation may be with it (it appears that it was stored folded up, so there's definitely shit in there), and moved the panels (rear sides and rear bench) that have been pulled out to get them to dry out a bit as well. It's pretty clear that these are in need of being redone. Next step is to pull seats and carpet and see what the rust situation may be. We are also thinking that we're going to find a set of SUs, and get the brakes up to date to just get it mobile and keep it pretty much as-is for a bit until we have money to throw at it (which will be a while :hmm: ).

Stock R16 that was still quite strong last time my dad drove it 6 or 7 years ago. Hopefully that's still the case once we get the carbs on

IMG_1415.jpg

Not bad overall in the dash/cluster area, just needs a wipe-down

IMG_1414.jpg

The rear bench area needs a little cleaning up, but overall not a serious issue

IMG_1412.jpg

Fun shit growing on the underside of the rear bench panel

IMG_1411.jpg

What appears to be a little surface rust and peeling paint in the truck.... and what looks like a small crack in the sheetmetal. We'll probably take a closer look at this over this coming weekend and see about welding that up.

IMG_1409.jpg

And we now know the stock color of this car....

IMG_1429.jpg

I've never been in love with that off-white on the Roadster. My dad's good friend had a 2000 in that color back in my teen years and I just couldn't get stoked on it. We will repaint this down the road, and I would like to make it a stock '66 color (we're shooting to keep as close to a stock appearance as possible since it's damn near there right now anyway), but I'm really not seeing us going back to its stock white. We'll see. I need money before being able to make a final decision anyway :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I was just digging through old emails and happened across this one that my mom sent me when they sold the car to the neighbors in 2006.

Back in her glory days (when she actually lived) with my dad driving, and the neighbor guy who bought it in the passenger seat

IMG_0035-1.jpg

So, after some sporadic communication with the neighbors, my dad found out that the DMV never had record of the neighbors having the title in their name.  My mom went down to DMV last Monday and apparently the neighbors never filed the paperwork and transferred the title (meaning that technically, the sale fell through)..... so, that actually made life SUPER easy, and my mom signed a paper, mailed it to me, and I was gifted the car.  $36 later, and the car is now officially MINE! :cool:

• Like 3

LOL.... I sure hope not ALL of my Karma was cashed in on this, but I'm sure I used up a good portion of them :lol:  Either way, it's worth it!  It wouldn't be the same if it was any other car in the driveway.  It's a rad feeling to now own both of our dad's former Datsuns..... now to just live up to their expectations with the restorations over the next few years :sleep:

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...