Parting out 78' 810 wagon

I have a 78’ 810 wagon that I purchased to have spare parts, but I’m certainly willing to help other 810 owners get parts they are currently in need of. I’m keeping glass, sidemarkers/taillights, seals, and front seats for myself. Anything else is fair game, even if I don’t have it listed, it may be available, so pm me. Intake & exhaust manifolds are sold already.

Items that may be of interest:

L24E Motor (200,000+ miles, consider it a builder) - $100

Auto Trans (rebuilt once & maintained yearly for warranty) - $100

Custom 1-piece driveshaft (not sure if it will fit manuals)- $80

Hubcaps (set of 4, good shape, not perfect) - $25

Rear Axle, complete- SOLD

Front struts, complete with brakes, rotors, etc. - $75

Grill- SOLD

Door cards- $20 ea.

Anything else, contact me. Located in SLC, Ut.

I also recently parted out an 84’ 300zx turbo, to get a few parts I needed. I still have the following:

5 lug Stub axles and Companion flanges- $50

3.54 ratio R200 open differential - $40

Driver’s side T-top - $40

Parts engine wire harness (ECU plugs have been clipped)- $5 a pigtail (MAF & ECU plugs sold)

Clutch disc & pressure plate (new, Generic OE quality, was installed though)- $30

Tail lights, they are NA tails (drivers side has a silver dollar size spider crack, passenger good, the pair) - $20

Headlight assemblies with motors (was told the motors work)- $40

Here’s some general pics of the 810, I can provide pictures of specific items as needed.

810front.jpg

810pass.jpg

810rear2.jpg

810dash.jpg

images hosted by Imageshack

Sold Items: Intake & exhaust manifolds, Tach/Speedo cluster, rear axle, hatch hinge trim, cowl, grill/bezels, battery gauge,

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm willing to sell the turn signals, grill, wheel well trims, and the driver's side mirror (it's oe and electronically adjustable though I don't think it works anymore). Radiator had a big ugly patch job, so it got recycled. Pm sent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.