Wanted Datsun 240Z

Last Z I Picked up turned out to only be a parts car ( and not many parts at that )..

So, Now I am in the Market to buy Clean tittle Datsun 240Z.. I will not look at 260Z or 280Z s.. I Will Not consider Automatics..

Must Be

- Accident / Fender Bender Free

- Complete and Run and Drive. ( I am flexible on running and driving for cleaner body )

- The More Original the Better. ( By this I mean Paint and body, Removable parts are okay to me )

- As Little Rust as Possible ( I know they are classics Cars So I don't Expect Show room Floor, I can do Mechanical, I can not do body work so nothing major please )

My Budjet is 4K or Less ( Would like to keep it in the 3-3.5 Range )

I will Condisder any Car in WA / OR.

Please Email / Post / PM offers, They will be replied to within a hour or two of you emailing me.

rb26dett240sx@yahoo.com

Thank you

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you said you wanted a driver but, last week I actually talked to a guy who has a house I believe in lynnwood who is looking to get rid of a 1973 240z. I think for free but it needs work. Interior he said a cat got inside and tore it up, umm he also said its strait except the trunk pan has some surface rust starting. I think he said the head gasket went out and he parked it.

So I was going find someone to take it for him. I just thought I would ask ( My dad always told me I can't be told NO unless I ask first ).

I'll check back tomorrow and totally understand the want for a nice runner.

As long as the Car is straight / Accident free and Mostly Complete I would Take It I have a truck and trailer I could come and pick it up with. I can do Mechanical work no problem and interior can always be replaced. Send me a PM or Email with more info and a photo if you can.. Thanks

Well I talked to him yesterday and today. Either he's not ready to give it up or hes giving it to someone else. I keep asking and he says hes not for sure now, but he did mention that (another guy) was also intersted in it.

I feel bad, I should have kept my mouth shut until it was for sure. If he does decide to give it up, I'll let you know.

Sorry about the confusion.

I think your order is too tall, if you want a 240z with everything the way you listed I wouldnt expect to find one for ANY less than 5k.

Honestly I disagree.

Since he is including the WA/OR area? That's plenty to get everything he wants. California on the other hand would be a little more difficult to get everything, including running, for 4k.

I'm sure there are at least 5 on CL in the Washington area alone. But with some things, you just hold out thinking "oh there'll be a better deal soon" when in reality there probably won't be.

I think your order is too tall, if you want a 240z with everything the way you listed I wouldnt expect to find one for ANY less than 5k.

There out there and I am very pactinte, so that helps.. It is not like I am looking for a one owner car with under 20K miles and a 100% garage life ( that would be sweet tho :) )

Honestly I disagree.

Since he is including the WA/OR area? That's plenty to get everything he wants. California on the other hand would be a little more difficult to get everything, including running, for 4k.

And I am flexible on it running lol, Truefully running is not my top concern even, Body condition / Completness are..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.