Second 510SSS Super Sport Sedan.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez-O-Flip, it's SSS gauge heaven!! I just choked on my homemade tamales (lunch break)!! I'm sure there are LOADS of NOS parts lurking away in places like Thailand. I mean, really, how many cars were sold there??

Take me with you!! I know German!!

wont that get us killed.. :w00t:

....how bout u come pick me up, on the way to head up to carter's house, steal one of the two coupe's and hope he doesnt notice for at least a day or two......go on like a red bull and yellow jacket bender....and buck the world .... :geek: :thumbup: :rofl: :devil:

wont that get us killed.. :w00t:

....how bout u come pick me up, on the way to head up to carter's house, steal one of the two coupe's and hope he doesnt notice for at least a day or two......go on like a red bull and yellow jacket bender....and buck the world .... :geek: :thumbup: :rofl: :devil:

it'll only get us killed if you mention the tojo hitler bff thing...

:lol:

Ok!! lets take the Birds!! We can fit two Japanese hookers in the trunk, I already tried!!

wait wut

I want in! i love me some asia school girls! besides it would be one white guy to one mexican to a black and white kid. perfect ratio

:confused: cock block alert... :rofl: :rofl:

secondly which one am i ......im white tristin is white ....im lost at the point

so the picture of gauge clusters he says are his,, are inJapan ,, does that mean OP isnt completely on the up and up.??

Jwow,,dig it,,

One white guy = you

One Mexican = Dat510.....strangely not called Hispanic

One black = Jalen

One white "kid " = Tristin

could u take those guages and swap them to a standard

wait does a stock american't one have the holes for clocks and shit....i dont think so...shit been a long time since i wheeled a nickle dime...

go ahead call me jwow...cause i think anyone whos met u(bananana ham) can agree with me when i say ...shut up, snooki so dig that... :rofl:

This normally wouldn't do much for me, but robocop jerking off to gauge clusters was just too funny. Thank you

No problem! :lol: I love making people laugh.

how did I miss out on all the race talk...

WTF notifications!

Yes, I am one that consumes beans (only at breakfast really, beans are overrated except black beans with some BBQ)

lol I was late to the internet fiver too... pound it.

• 3 weeks later...

danggggg... that sss instrument clusters, I traveled to Thailand so many times and could find a place that sell datsun part, does anybody know in which part of thailand that these datsun parts available ? ...

Those clusters are from Japan (via an Australian guy living there).