FS: Alum. Lock Pulls

I currently have 6 extra aluminum door pulls right now. They are modeled after the OEM pieces with better than OEM quality... these are not made of plastic, but hand turned aluminum. They are threaded to fit 510s and 620s, but anything with 10-32 threads should be fine. I made them a little longer at the base to ensure that they were long enough to sit well within the door.

If anyone would be kind enough to confirm what other Datsun models have 10-32 threads for sure, I would appreciate it.

7623667696_27df651f90.jpg

I have 6 (only four shown in oic) currently and only in brushed finish... I can always make more so if youre interested please PM me. If there is a big enough need for these, I can see about getting them CNCd for a large quantity and can even cut Ratsun members a deal.

They are $25 a pair shipped (plus PP fees but I will accept PP Gift which is fee-less) or $45 for a set of four. There are plastic OEM replacements for $15 plus tax and shipping so I think aluminum ones at this price make for a good deal.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I've consider stainless, in fact I have a set already cut in it. I just didn't know if people would pay the added price of stainless over aluminum.

I may be able to offset the price if I run them CNC on one of my machines though.

I've also considered having them powdered black as that's the stock plastic color.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.