1972 Toyota Corolla 2 door Station Wagon Project ($1,500)

Alrighty guys here wat i have for sale is a pretty damn rare 1972 toyota corolla 2 door station wagon , its not a datsun goon but it sure as hell always gets mistaken for one.

well to the point i am selling this wagon because i really dont have room for it anymore and with little work you can make this station wagon shine as great and look as badass as my dads use to be 1971 corolla wagon

Heres The 1972 thats for sale

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

now heres my dads use to be wagon (he sold it)

corollaclean.jpg

043_ToyotaCorollaE20wagon-640x426.jpg

These pictures are just to give you interested goon guys what great potential these little toyota wagons have

Pros

1.) everything is pretty much intact, grilles, bumpers, speedo/gauges, seats, etc etc

2.) no engine but the engine bay was sanded down then painted black

3.) tranny/driveshaft is included

Cons

1.) No tittle just the bill of sale but is cureently in the dmv system surprisingly i checked up about 2-3 months ago and apparently it hasn't been taken off the dmv since its still registered the the original owner

2.) its got rust on the rear quarter pannel and under the pasenger side (not to worry ive got a guy whos currently removing rust from my 510s rear quarter panel and front bumper and cutting out a large dent on the friver side of the door,hes charging me 500 for rust removal and instaling new sheet metal on my 510, he uses minimal bondo and cuts off sheet metal and welds new metal and realigns the body quarter panel or watever to a factory look, so i would redirect anyone looking to restore this wagon to him he does excelent work)

3.) No engine (you can fit a 3tc from a 1980-82 corolla from the junkyard its a bolt on to the car)

Now heres some pics

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0311.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

DSCF0308.jpg

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

I have the Tailights theyre also included with sale \

and a bunch of other random parts i have laying around

Heres my number if anyone is interested

(909) 7081061 (Art)

1500 O.B.O.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Im from California originally so I can agree with that. The GF loves all the attention I get from the 510 so she was looking for something to work on... Ive always been a fan of TE2x Corollas and almost bought one before the 510 so if I could pick one up it would make both of us happy. Ive always been a fan of your pops' wagon so hopefully youre not giving up on them for good... \

GLWS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.