New 610 Wagon member

Datsun DCX

Hi All,

Just picked up a 73 610 wagon. Looks to be pretty original. I was told a little old lady bought it new and drive it until she was 91. I'm letting my son (17) drive it now. Hoping to get it to the JCCS show.

I'm looking for the small trim strip at the top of the door. I need driver side rear door and passenger side both doors. If anyone has one please let me know.

DSC02122.JPG

DSC02127.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

DSC02128.JPG

DSC02125.JPG

Thanks,

Ron

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Wagon Is Cleeeeaan!!

Good Luck Finding The Chrome Trim For The Doors

I've Only Seen One Wagon That Still Has Them

Lower, 5 Speed, Done

Tell Your Kid To Take Good Care Of That Car

It Is 10x Better Than Any New Car Or Truck Out There Today

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Very clean, the interior is nice(I haven't seen many brown interiors, either), and it wasn't beat up by the original owner.

I hope your son drives like an old lady.. I've seen alot of nice Dattos get trashed by kids that don't know how rare and precious the car that they're behind the wheel of is.

Welcome, enjoy your stay :)

Welcome. Nice wagon. Looks to be very clean and well taken care of. One question though. What rims are on there? They look awesome as shit. I would love to find a set for my car lol. So if you ever sell them let me know hahah. :thumbup:

The rims are off a Triumph. They are 15x5.5. I've seen the same style on 240z and bugs, but not 15". Found them on ebay about 5 years ago. I had them on my Roadster, but the were a little too narrow. But they are perfect for the wagon. Probably will be keeping them. The wagon came with stock wheels, but missing hubcaps.

Will try to post a pic of the mirror soon.

The rims are off a Triumph. They are 15x5.5. I've seen the same style on 240z and bugs, but not 15". Found them on ebay about 5 years ago. I had them on my Roadster, but the were a little too narrow. But they are perfect for the wagon. Probably will be keeping them. The wagon came with stock wheels, but missing hubcaps.

Will try to post a pic of the mirror soon.

Thanks, I was kidding around though about selling them though lol. I like them but you should definitely keep them, they look great on your wagon.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE YOUR CAR! that is so damn cool. always been a wagon guy, my first car when i was 14 was a 64 VW squareback.. just always had a weird thing for wagons. Finally in middle age, able to pick myself up a 510 wagon for daily driver / toy... but i do like your 610... just so clean and nice and vintage looking. congrats on a well bought car!

your son is lucky