Aftermarket parts for 320

Crushmasterk

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a 63 320 today and am wondering if any parts are available in the aftermarket? Thanks

What type of parts you talking about?

I had windshields and front and rear window gaskets made for the L and NL320s, otherwise you need to find other 320s for parts.

There are very hard to find parts for the NL320, anything in back of the doors including the doors themselves are hard to find, and I hope you are not missing any of them if in fact you have an NL320.

What are you looking for?

Welcome to Ratsun

You have any photos of your truck?

You can get brake parts and many mechanical parts at Autozone or whatever your local place is, just gotta tell them its for a 521 or 620 or something similar.

Lots of stuff available at the Nissan dealership if you find the part number.

Original E-1 engine parts may be a bit hard to find, but I see them on ebay occasionally.

Thanks for all of your responses, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back sooner, I was finishing another long day of work. Thanks for the instructions on how to post pictures. Please be patient, it will take a few days to figure out how to post the pictures on my iPad. I know I need a carburetor, a fuse box cover, but most of the truck is intact. The engine runs, but I've got some work making her road worthy. Thanks again.

Thanks for all of your responses, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back sooner, I was finishing another long day of work. Thanks for the instructions on how to post pictures. Please be patient, it will take a few days to figure out how to post the pictures on my iPad. I know I need a carburetor, a fuse box cover, but most of the truck is intact. The engine runs, but I've got some work making her road worthy. Thanks again.

If you're lucky and fight the right part numbers, you might be able to get some carb rebuild parts from Nissan. Not sure though, I've got a J13 engine in mine. I occasionally see carbs on ebay, too.

You could always swap on a Weber of some sort, too. But I wouldn't just go swapping a carb though until you go through your own carb and clean everything, exhaust all parts resources, etc., until you are absolutely sure it cannot be reused/rebuilt. Carbs don't just go bad, they usually just need cleaned out and tuned up.

If you really need a fuse box cover, and can't find one elsewhere, then bug me enough and I might send you one. I think I've got a spare. I'm kinda busy though and not eager to find it and box it up and take it to post office.

If you're lucky and fight the right part numbers, you might be able to get some carb rebuild parts from Nissan. Not sure though, I've got a J13 engine in mine. I occasionally see carbs on ebay, too.

You could always swap on a Weber of some sort, too. But I wouldn't just go swapping a carb though until you go through your own carb and clean everything, exhaust all parts resources, etc., until you are absolutely sure it cannot be reused/rebuilt. Carbs don't just go bad, they usually just need cleaned out and tuned up.

If you really need a fuse box cover, and can't find one elsewhere, then bug me enough and I might send you one. I think I've got a spare. I'm kinda busy though and not eager to find it and box it up and take it to post office.

It would be great if you could send any spare parts that I could use, how much? Let's make it happen.

Yes it does. I have a lot to learn about these little trucks. I love the whole thing and would like to restore to stock. As soon as it is delivered tomorrow(thanks to the seller Aaron) I will start hunting for parts and ideas.

Thank you Wayno for the pics

Yes it does. I have a lot to learn about these little trucks. I love the whole thing and would like to restore to stock. As soon as it is delivered tomorrow(thanks to the seller Aaron) I will start hunting for parts and ideas.

Thank you Wayno for the pics

Has anyone explained to you where the gears are in a column shift 320, it's kinda a strange shift pattern, 4 speed on the column.

I would get it running and drive it for a while before sinking any substantial money into it.

That front drivers rim looks to be a 79 620 rim, my favorite rim, the hardbody dual piston disc brake setup will fit behind it.