81' 210 parts needed!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a strut, is the car stock?

Ya its stock, just replaced the front wheel bearings and noticed the axle shaft was marred and the hub, figure ill just replace them.front left side, i could probably use a strut to haha in fact i need all new bushings for the whole front end.

Weird assembly? Most mcpherson strut are like this. Although quite a few modified Mcperhson Strut (like Ford, and the newer Nissans) are separate

You can get then at Pick-N-Pull.

ya its different then what im used to, this is my first 210, anyway pick and pull don't have my part so your wasting my time with useless info but thanks.

Sure they do. And thank you for your useless mutterings.

ALL datsun struts are like that. Even the classic Datsun 510 and 280Z.

I've bought many, many 210 parts at Pick-n-pull. Right now, today, they list 14 datsun 210s at Pick-n-Pulls, including 1 in Arlington, WA and 1 in Tacoma, WA. They almost always have the struts on them. PnP charges $34 with trade in.

I've bought many, many 210 parts at Pick-n-pull. Right now, today, they list 14 datsun 210s at Pick-n-Pulls, including 1 in Arlington, WA and 1 in Tacoma, WA. They almost always have the struts on them. PnP charges $34 with trade in.

i called all pick n pulls from here to cali, on they web page its listed they have them but when you call they say they dont have the car.

i apologize if i offended you i just need my part and cant find shit, i want to drive my damn 210, really i didnt mean to offend you. tell you what, you find me my part and I will buy it from you for 75, and i will drive to your place and give you my part for the core charge. 75 and my core....deal?

i apologize if i offended you i just need my part and cant find shit, i want to drive my damn 210, really i didnt mean to offend you. tell you what, you find me my part and I will buy it from you for 75, and i will drive to your place and give you my part for the core charge. 75 and my core....deal?

LOOK at ggzilla,s number of posts he is very helpful picknpull doesent know what they have they will list an 82 210 when in fact it is a b10 sentra or5 a 76 280z when in fact itsw a 72 240z you came here looking for a part I have that part 100 for the strut with spring hub rotor and caliper shipping will be at your expense I only charge what it costs

be nice to ggzilla he was trying to help you out useless information is only useless if you dont need it

let me know if your interested send me a zip code and I will get shipping quote

Yes, Pick-n-Pull doesn't always make it easy. They get their cars mixed up all the time. Part of the game in finding vintage car parts, unless you want to pay Nissan full price for it.

$100 is a fair price for not having to hunt one down and pull it yourself.

• Like 1

LOOK at ggzilla,s number of posts he is very helpful picknpull doesent know what they have they will list an 82 210 when in fact it is a b10 sentra or5 a 76 280z when in fact itsw a 72 240z you came here looking for a part I have that part 100 for the strut with spring hub rotor and caliper shipping will be at your expense I only charge what it costs

be nice to ggzilla he was trying to help you out useless information is only useless if you dont need it

let me know if your interested send me a zip code and I will get shipping quote

Hey this sounds great, can you send some pics? Also this is a part out of what?

Hey this sounds great, can you send some pics? Also this is a part out of what?

this would be for only the drivers side the picture on the left is the one for the drivers side if im correctnot both as pictured if you want the pair it would be 175 plus shipping

photobucket-8098-1342939876100.jpg?t=1342939877

photobucket-8408-1342940442037.jpg?t=1342940442

I might just take both ill have to see what i can spend but i want the left (drivers side) for sure, ranman72 you kick ass, it would probably be cheaper to drive down for both of them. lets see what shipping is for one and for both if that's possible?

the bearing didnt get spun on any of those right?

I don't believe they have no funny noises when removed the car drove fine but I haven't taken them apart they spin nice and don't feel weird at all

I will try to get a ship quote tomorrow

If you have a good gas mileage car it would prob run about 150 in fuel and a long day of driving

Thanks Randy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.