Let's do another "DATZEN MIKE SPECIAL"

DATZEN MIKE special I have a Datsun A12 crankshaft.. This has a fresh grind of .010 on the rods and .020 on the mains. It has been lightened (knife edged) and "0" balanced on our Sunnen DCB-2000. The DATZEN MIKE price is $125 plus shipping.......I listed this deal awhile back and had no takers SO this time I will sweeten the pot. I will throw in a set of main and rod bearings. Mains are Daido (Japanese) rods are Repco... I will also throw in a set of durabond cam bearings and a new head gasket....................Its late and im going home if I have any interested parties I will post pictures in the morning.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DATZEN MIKE special I have a Datsun A12 crankshaft.. This has a fresh grind of .010 on the rods and .020 on the mains. It has been lightened (knife edged) and "0" balanced on our Sunnen DCB-2000. The DATZEN MIKE price is $125 plus shipping.......I listed this deal awhile back and had no takers SO this time I will sweeten the pot. I will throw in a set of main and rod bearings. Mains are Daido (Japanese) rods are Repco... I will also throw in a set of durabond cam bearings and a new head gasket....................Its late and im going home if I have any interested parties I will post pictures in the morning.

this the crank?P1000942.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.